Pages Prev123Next
No thread merge?
Anesthetize wrote...
Solva-tan wrote...
Anesthetize wrote...
I LOVE MOTHERFUCKING SHOTA YAOI

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Tis all your fault! When i get incarcerated as a pedo i'm blaming you.

[5:38:37 AM] anes: I READ IT FOR TINY TRAP COCKS
I have no problem with all the yaoi i just want a little more of the other tags now really all this yaoi just wastes my time in the new uplaod box cause it forces me to search for hentia wasting 5min of my life
there are 10 mangas in the new box at the front page it kinda sucks ass when all 10 of them were yaoi,traps for a week
what's with the yaoi craze :|
cruz737 wrote...
Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and to express that opinion.

yes exactly now as was said many times to straight people who dont like yaoi this week i say this to you.

Forum Image: http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1311948481105.gif
mangaka350 wrote...
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/606352-WYD545X.jpg

L..O..L! fucking LOL plus rep for today goes to this.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
akaryu wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

yes exactly now as was said many times to straight people who dont like yaoi this week i say this to you.

Obviously didn't my other post....But whatever, choose to say what you wish.
cruz737 wrote...
akaryu wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

i found the yaoi enthusiast's reactions to straght people on this site immature (even though some of the straight people where on occaision immature themselves myself included until the last day of the wave) so i decided to follow suit nothing more ;)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Sprite wrote...
Forum Image: http://img2.gelbooru.com//images/17/8ea5a22595ba75fb317d5085d3565540b670b001.gif?16305

Batman and robin are getting desperate in these hard times.
akaryu wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
akaryu wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

i found the yaoi enthusiast's reactions to straght people on this site immature (even though some of the straight people where on occaision immature themselves myself included until the last day of the wave) so i decided to follow suit nothing more ;)

"Some of the straight people where on occaision immature" - I'm pretty sure you mean most of the straight people since you can find pages full of bitching and complaining on nearly all of the doujins/mangas uploaded the past few days. This little fight is just the same thing as the Vanilla vs. NTR war/fight. Both sides bitch each other out, both say shut the fuck up and get the fuck out and nothing is ever resolved.

Ultimately, the best thing to do is seriously -shut up-. Both sides need to keep their bitching to themselves. So there's a lot of yaoi doujin/manga being posted, don't like it? Go to another site till there's other stuff. Like it? Express your like in a civil manner.

By making more of these threads about the yaoi updates whether it's bashing, trolling, or complaining won't change anything and will just keep bringing the issue up. The Vanilla vs. NTR fights have settled quite a bit even before the yaoi updates, so now this pointless Yaoi lovers vs Yaoi haters needs to end too.

This is merely my point of view on things since I've seen SO much bitching and complaining from everyone all over the site that it's just tiring now. I'm also not gonna discuss anymore this as it would only rile things up rather than settling things down.

tl;dr KEEP ALL OF YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!
... Sigh... Well Followers of Vanilla... GET OUT YOUR BEATING STICK, BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO OWN SOME BITCHZ!!!!

PS Last comment above me... THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!!! We are on the internet, we are expected to hate like fucking three year olds. Thats what we do! You have to take it in stride and go with the flow! I Hate Yaoi. Why? Because half my anime club is into that shit, so I Hate it! When I bring up VN's they only talk about crappy Yaoi VN, not the classic like Chaos;Head or Amagami. So let us hate! We need to vent till we get what we want

PSS. errrrrr.... Shut your fucking mouth before i come over you mom's house and tounge punch your mom's fart box. - Varyer EC:50
mangaka350 wrote...
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/606352-WYD545X.jpg

I find those who complain about those who complain more annoying
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Are we still bitching about free content that you have a free will not to read. Also i dislike rape.. so i don't read it.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Are we still bitching about free content that you have a free will not to read. Also i dislike rape.. so i don't read it.

lol l people always want more and are never grateful for what they have.

I'm just glad fakku isn't going through maintenance a atm
Regenesis wrote...
I have no problem with all the yaoi i just want a little more of the other tags now really all this yaoi just wastes my time in the new uplaod box cause it forces me to search for hentia wasting 5min of my life
there are 10 mangas in the new box at the front page it kinda sucks ass when all 10 of them were yaoi,traps for a week

~~~~EXCUSE MY RUDE AVATAR FOR A MINUTE HERE SWEETHEART, THROUGH ITS SO FABULOUS I'M SURE YOU'RE STARING ANYWAY~~~~

LMFAO wow. Yup. Five minutes of your life you could've used getting away from the computer screen.. Dude, if all you have to do is wait for a doujin ( straight I might add, just for you ) all day, then you need to find other things to do. Buy a cat.

ON ANOTHER NOTE;
I don't like certain NTR types so I don't read them. Check the tag before even clicking, and I'm on my way again. Simple. Don't like what's not on Fakku? I go to Gelbooru to fap, or watch a new Hentai video.
>Regular Database Sight
>Hentai
>LOADS OF VIDEO FAP MATERIAL
= Fap.
Through I usually have to do none of those things, because I actually have someone to have sleep with. JEALOUSFAGS

DURRFUCKINGDURR. Also, there is that "Random Manga button" that only wastes a little of your SO GONNA BE USED WELL ELSE WISE time that actually works on this site. You only have to click it using a finger or two, I'm sure that won't cause ANYONE to drop any pounds / break a sweat / your Mom's dead.

YAOI HATERS. Y U NO LET US YAOI LOVERS IN THE FRONT OF THE BUS?!
Spoiler:
I like yaoi cause I like it.
akihiro209 wrote...
akaryu wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
akaryu wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

"Some of the straight people where on occaision immature" - I'm pretty sure you mean most of the straight people since you can find pages full of bitching and complaining on nearly all of the doujins/mangas uploaded the past few days. This little fight is just the same thing as the Vanilla vs. NTR war/fight. Both sides bitch each other out, both say shut the fuck up and get the fuck out and nothing is ever resolved.

Ultimately, the best thing to do is seriously -shut up-. Both sides need to keep their bitching to themselves. So there's a lot of yaoi doujin/manga being posted, don't like it? Go to another site till there's other stuff. Like it? Express your like in a civil manner.

By making more of these threads about the yaoi updates whether it's bashing, trolling, or complaining won't change anything and will just keep bringing the issue up. The Vanilla vs. NTR fights have settled quite a bit even before the yaoi updates, so now this pointless Yaoi lovers vs Yaoi haters needs to end too.

This is merely my point of view on things since I've seen SO much bitching and complaining from everyone all over the site that it's just tiring now. I'm also not gonna discuss anymore this as it would only rile things up rather than settling things down.

tl;dr KEEP ALL OF YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!

couldnt agree more.
Flightkeeperrin2.0 wrote...
... Sigh... Well Followers of Vanilla... GET OUT YOUR BEATING STICK, BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO OWN SOME BITCHZ!!!!

PS Last comment above me... THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!!! We are on the internet, we are expected to hate like fucking three year olds. Thats what we do! You have to take it in stride and go with the flow! I Hate Yaoi. Why? Because half my anime club is into that shit, so I Hate it! When I bring up VN's they only talk about crappy Yaoi VN, not the classic like Chaos;Head or Amagami. So let us hate! We need to vent till we get what we want

PSS. errrrrr.... Shut your fucking mouth before i come over you mom's house and tounge punch your mom's fart box. - Varyer EC:50

I don't care if you hate or not, just do it civilly without spamming the entire fucking site with complaints. If you want to bitch fine, but do it all in IB where people lick up your bitching like sweet honey coming out of an angel's ass.

If you hate your anime club because of all the supposed yaoi yet still continue to be in it, then that is entirely your fault and have no right to complain. Just like the content on this site, if you don't like it, then JUST LEAVE.

I won't shut my mouth till everyone on the internet shuts theirs and we both know that ain't happening. Plus that quote is exactly how I feel about all of you bitchers. Just because this is the internet, does not give you free ability to spew shit like no one's business. That is exactly why the internet has gained the reputation it has now of being full of asinine, immature people who troll like hell. Frankly, this statement is unfortunately true and you've just supported it by saying it's okay to whine and cry like 2 year olds until you get your saggy titties to suck on.

Take it in stride and go with the flow? That's like saying when the Nazis started killing millions of Jews that it was expected of them and for the Jews to just go with it. I'm not going to just "go with the flow" and cry like babies. I'm a vanilla lover for sure and NTR disgusts me as much as the next vanilla guy, but whenever a really bad rape/NTR batch is updated that fills 2-3 pages, I'm not going to bitch and whine in the comments and forums demanding more vanilla and bashing NTR. Why? Because that's pointless bullshit and a waste of my time. If I see the tags and don't like it, I just move along. If the NTR wave persists for several days, I go to other hentai sites or dig through old mangas. This would be a productive way to use your time, instead of using it to bitch and whine every single minute about how, "Yaoi is for faggots!" or "Only pussy pansies like yaoi!".

I've made my point and like I said before the only way for all this ragey bitching to end is for everyone to shut up and just let the hentai flow in until something a person likes comes along. It's not fucking nuclear physics here, it's very simple, yet people are stubborn and bull-headed and won't change their ways or behaviors no matter what anyone says. This is how people are though, so I expected that, but you'd think bitching nonstop would be tiring and boring for them when they're on a HENTAI site which is made for FAPPING.

Of course, most of you would say I'm bitching right now and that people bitching about bitching are more annoying. At least my bitching is civil and not all over the place.

FAKKU is supposed to be known for having a great community, right now though, I'm not seeing it.
yeah, i hate yaoi. lolz
Pages Prev123Next