Ever felt depressed after reading a dojin?

Pages 12Next

Ever felt depressed after reading a dojin/hentai?

Total Votes : 39
Any reason really, whether it be for story or whatever.
For me...after i read any Trap dojin or hentai i feel a little depressed/saddened but for the completely wrong reasons. Once i finish, depending on how much i liked it, I almost immediately ponder as to why no traps live around me...sigh....To Japan!
Yes...as a matter of fact I'm depressed right after reading the ch.24 of velvet kiss raw.
Yes; especially if it's NTR.
Not really that it made me sad,just that it was soul-touching.
y'know, something that's sweet with a sad but satisfying ending, makes you want to do this.
Forum Image: http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa339/Russell_Jimenez/1276221006225.gif
Not at all!
Whenever I don't have a heads up of what I'm reading, and I see mind break, rape, or NTR a little part of me dies inside.
When its cheating, Ntr, mindfuck, or just rape either gets me depressed, wanting me to be alone for a while, or rage a bit.
Yep, usually when the story ends in tragedy or contains material that makes you feel sad, be it for the character/s or simply in general.
Yes, always because I know I will never be the one doing the NTR, rape, mindfuck, mutilation and dead body fucking.
Yes, only with vanilla though. One of my favorite series made me depressed as hell.
dalester23 wrote...
Yes, only with vanilla though. One of my favorite series made me depressed as hell.

Mind sharing which one?
After Shouko, Yuuji and NTR, Yes. :L
When I read anything by Im Dal Young or Seo Kouji.
I answered no, simply because I never read NTR related material. I definetely would get depressed if I read NTR though
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
I won't say any vanilla series, because, even though it's sad to see a great story end, it doesn't leave me depressed. More like, leaves me with happy tears.

For depressed...let's just say I got taken by surprise by I Will Protect You, without knowing who it was by, or how it would end.
Kaimax Best Master-San
More often I will feel satisfied..strange isn't it?
Slave ones just make me sad.

Like that horrid one where they were all public-use sex slave toilets, practically.

Because in a lot of war-torn and dangerous places, women (and even men, often children too) are used like that and treated sub-humanely. It makes me sick.
I don't like much rape stuff (I may be the only one here). Kinda feeling sad after it. Also forced stuff. But it actually depends on it.
Or NTR stories. Those are for me the mood killer.
After I read the ending to I will protect you, It made me sad enough to not fap for a few hours.
BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
The first two NTR doujins I read made me depressed, but I got over it, and now it's one of my favorite genres.
Pages 12Next