The lazy man/woman's food

Pages 12Next

Too lazy to cook so i'll...

Total Votes : 35
What do you do to eat when your just lazy and don't feel like cooking anything and waiting for it in a hot kitchen?

Lazy: When I make ramen (Top ramen noodles) sometimes I don't feel like boiling water then mixing in the seasonings and waiting for the noodles to separate. So I just take it out of the bag and eat it; Maybe put some of the seasoning it came with on top.

Taste like a cracker with flavored salt...

[spoil]Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/601843-NTPUABC.jpg[spoil]
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Order kung pow cat or a pizza.
Bread and cheese.
Usually I'll just make ramen. If I'm feeling really lazy I'll just have something like bread and jam.
That should've been named "Push a few buttons and nuke it"... wait... that would've sounded wrong...

I prefer to cook food myself, but if I'm lazy enough, I'll just chuck half a can of corned beef, some water, and some thawed mixed vegetables into a bowl and "nuke" the mixture for about 2 minutes. Then I'd serve the whole thing over steamed rice assuming I have any... Or better yet just have some microwavable stuff ready for when I do feel REALLY LAZY.
When I'm super lazy I just eat pickles and rice. Since my house is full of Asians, we ALWAYS have a pot of rice in the cooker (unless someone was rude and didn't cook any) and we always have a variety of pickles--takuwan, umeboshi, kimchi, pickled radish, etc. Salt content notwithstanding, all of those are pretty healthy and require no cooking.
For me, i don't get lazy past making grilled cheeses. I suppose for your sake, I'd recommend eating a bowl of cereal and a cup of yogurt, sans milk. It's a pseudo parfait you know? Not much longer than eating uncooked noodles i think, just pour the cereal, grab a spoon and some yogurt, and start nomming.
when i am hungry and to lazy to cook i eat... leftover rice but i pick the rice up with a piece of lunch meat and add soysauce. (*o*)
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Have someone cook me for... Lol.

I can't cook unfortunately...
I normally just push the buttons and use the microwave...its quick its fast and it doesn't have to be served with side dishes.
Sipura wrote...
Lazy: When I make ramen (Top ramen noodles) sometimes I don't feel like boiling water then mixing in the seasonings and waiting for the noodles to separate. So I just take it out of the bag and eat it; Maybe put some of the seasoning it came with on top.

Smash it up inside the package, pour the seasoning in, and shake it up(no water). it's called hippie chips.

I don't have 'proper' cooking facilities, so i'm limited as to what i can cook. i have a BBQ, a microwave and a toaster oven meant for making pizza.
If I have some leftovers in fridge, I microwave it. But if not, I just eat some bread and put some random stuff from the fridge on it. Or if I'm feeling rich, I order some food like pizza.

And sometimes when I'm really lazy and too poor to order pizza, I eat candy. Just a small amount gets my blood sugar up and the feeling of hunger goes away.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Something from a can. No need to heat up. Eat out of can like a hobo.
I just eat things in a can or use the microwave
Cup o Noodles. I open the lid, pour tap water, heat up in the microwave for around 2 minutes. Let it simmer and dig in. Quick and simple
Not technically raw, but if there are some leftovers in the fridge, 80% of the time, I'll eat it cold.

Delicious coldness.
pour a cup of water in the wok and boil some instant noodles with any other packet of seasoning in it. i'm surprised someone would eat it out of the packet ~~ but then again mine is covered with wax so i can't do that.
on lazy days just order a pizza,the hard part is waiting for the delivery boy to show up.
Ramen is my friend.
Canned goods. I eat straight from the can.
Pages 12Next