Which visual novel would you like to own a hard copy of?

Which visual novel would you like to own a hard copy of?

Total Votes : 6,833
I choose clannad because I love starfishes to :D but beside from the vote I have to pick monmusu Quest, great story line and great rpg style.
kelvincome wrote...
O.o Sengoku Rance So Little Votes? Kinda Disappointed

don't worry comrade!! your not alone! .. lolz

RANCE is THE MAN!

HYPER WEAPON FTW!
I go for Saber, her will to fight is what every girl must immitate. Unlike Clannad wherein Nagisa is so damn submissive and weak!
Id say Sengoku Rance that game was one of the few eroge games that took me a while to beat. It was challenging and had an animesse story to boot I actually enjoyrd most of the characters a good eroge game always must have a wonderful side cast or it wont be good
Sengoku Rance!!! Cause I already have hard copies of Tsukihime, FSN and Clannad...
Fate/Stay Night & Clannad is a good Visual Novel, but i choose F/SN because the story is very complex....
the awesome point in this Fisual Novel is a Magic, Weapon and more Blood in battle, i think that make this Visual Novel more "Interested". GO- GO- Basaka !!
Eyes of Kibsis on Heaven's Feel! Rider+Sakura x Shiro=FTW
I guess tsukihime. It was my first vn after all.
Jacob wrote...
If you had the opportunity to purchase the hard copy of your favorite visual novel, which would you choose? Also, what's your favorite visual novel?

For those of you who haven't played a visual novel before, go check out Klowns recommendation topic on the forums by clicking the image below.

43441-3M8SNXR.png

Clannad all the way. It's an absolute classic forever etched into my heart~ ;; A ;; <3<3<3

Though...I gotta admit...Fate is pretty awesome as well...= A =;; lol
Sengoku Rance should have alot MORE!
I wanted to vote Sengoku Rance and Tsukihime
Out of those choices, I would have to pick Clannad. My starfish heart lies with Fuko.

But if I had to chose any VN I would either go with ChaoS;HEAd or Steins;Gate. I love the artwork in both of them.
G-Senjou no Maou
Yosuga no Sora. Love the characters love the art.
for me i want to own a Clannad :P

co'z clannad's genre is that im interested with..

thanks for the poll i hope ill participate in the next survey :P
fate stay night just rocks action romance killing theres everything
Tsukihime,'cause I love Kohaku-chan
I agreed with aznald