Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl

Pages Prev12
softbanker wrote...
Here is something to fuck up your day. Updates about the girl.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/10/22/crushed-girl-dies-farewell-there-are-no-cars-in-heaven/

Day has been fucked. But it was really annoying how no one actually cared while looking at an injured little girl in the middle of the street.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Wow, this is a new low...
softbanker wrote...
Here is something to fuck up your day. Updates about the girl.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/10/22/crushed-girl-dies-farewell-there-are-no-cars-in-heaven/

This is some bullshit. I was already having a fucked up day as it is, and this just pushed me over the edge. I hope they take the driver, tie him up, put him in the middle of the fucking road and let him get hit by a car multiple times and then let him see how that shit feels when people just pass him up and not lift a finger to help his ass.
Condolence to this girl :(
whew, glad to be in CA. 2 years ago, I was biking home really cross faded; fell off my bicycle and dislocated my right elbow. Within seconds of falling and groaning & passing out, people pulled over and called the ambulance. I remember that shitload of people stopped and watched me. kinda embarrasing, but i was fucked up...
glad i'm not in china.

then again, medical bill was $800 AFTER insurance covered ambulance and 80% of hospital fees... fuck me
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I have a theory... it's because girls isn't important in china.. since the one child law.. and they all want boys. That and there 4 billion of them.. girls.
I dont want to watch it cause Im scared what I might see...but as nekohime stated with the bystander effect then thats it. Just people goin "oh" "oh" "what should we do"? For ten hours whilst an attack is being made. If there good people then they'd at least go down and help the person after the attacked happened. I guess it could be fear.. You never know if an attacker has the worst weapon of all...A gun. But if there's a bunch of you vs. 1 I dont see how can you be so afraid. But then again there is also the whole "Hero" thing so others would just be like ,"oh we cant stand back now that there's the hero". :| So if someone stands up, many stand down...it's a 50/50 in a dangerous situation if you'll even get back-up if you decide to become the brave one. Though in this situation a girl about to be hit is a matter of time....*run and grab* Dont think. Just do.
this is wrong, it's horrible
NEXUS Since 2010
KrnSurferDude wrote...
whew, glad to be in CA. 2 years ago, I was biking home really cross faded; fell off my bicycle and dislocated my right elbow. Within seconds of falling and groaning & passing out, people pulled over and called the ambulance. I remember that shitload of people stopped and watched me. kinda embarrasing, but i was fucked up...
glad i'm not in china.

then again, medical bill was $800 AFTER insurance covered ambulance and 80% of hospital fees... fuck me
Fucking hell! When I busted my leg in two I was fully covered by medical for the surgery and 1 weeks hospital stay and the ambulance only costed $50 I really feel for my neighbors south of the border since you guy's have such a piss poor healthcare system although ours up here still has it's flaws since I recall having split my foot open and having to wait about 8 hours to get stitches.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
NEXUS wrote...
KrnSurferDude wrote...
glad i'm not in china.

Fucking hell! When I busted my leg in two I was fully covered by medical for the surgery and 1 weeks hospital stay and the ambulance only costed $50 I really feel for my neighbors south of the border since you guy's have such a piss poor healthcare system although ours up here still has it's flaws since I recall having split my foot open and having to wait about 8 hours to get stitches.

You mean health insurances not medical care.
NEXUS Since 2010
animefreak_usa wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
KrnSurferDude wrote...
glad i'm not in china.

You mean health insurances not medical care.

Either way I don't pay for anything or under the counter
prescription drugs if I need them.
That video did surprise me, but it wasn't a shock.

Many Chinese have expressed the opinion that Chinese law is so backwards and corrupt and the Chinese people themselves so immoral and treacherous that they would fear to help anyone in need lest they be turned on and held financially responsible for the incident by the person they helped – as has in fact happened in several widely reported cases.

This is probably the biggest reason that people ignored her. I lived in China as a kid and no one gives a shit about helping strangers because of cynicism. I remember walking back home from boarding school when I was four and seeing a bloody brawl where two people were going at each other with bricks with a little boy with blood all over his head crying in a corner while the crowd just watched it happen like a cock fight. Drastic differences in cultural and ethical standards compared to western countries...

Edit: The comments posted in the youtube video were just as sad. There is a lesson to be learned form them as well.

"The Chinese seem to me to be less than evil, they are base. The Chinese are monsters without souls. Naturally, they don't realise this themselves, they think they are normal human beings. But they are not. Perhaps they are even  puzzled by the world's reaction to this video. One thing is for sure, we in the West have nothing, absolutely nothing, to learn from China, you can keep your filthy despicable "culture" and "values", such as they are, to yourselves."

Other comments include:
-Communism is the root of all evil
-Chinese people are like Nazis
-This is what happens when you ban religion in China

Reading these comments disgusted me just as much as the video itself. I find it pathetic that people are bashing all of China for this incident while it was clear that the reporter, parents, and millions of other Chinese are outraged at the incident.
First off, my personal condolesences goes out to such a young and innocent soul, considering what happened, she's in a much better place.

Ever since this issue was brought up, I can't help but look around for related articles about this and came to be more disappointed to most of the publicity behind what happened to the woman who picked the girl off the streets after she was knocked over, the arrogance of these people certainly has reached the new high.

http://shanghaiist.com/2011/10/20/chen_xianmei_overwhelmed_by_donatio.php

No amount of money can equal the life of a human child.
Pages Prev12