The best thing you ate during the Holidays

Pages 12Next
Yes, I know this is FAKKU. But I'm not talking about that kind of "eating". I mean... what was the best thing you had for Christmas dinner? On a dinner table?

Ugh... oh, well... hopefully things don't get twisted around as this is in the Food forum.

Had some pretty good roast beef. It was brought into our party by family friends (they're in the Air Force). Well, the devilled eggs came in second, but that's only because I never had them before.
Eggs Benedict.

Or maybe even the lobster bisque.
ah cheesecake , Swedish cheesecake is soo good =)
Mini weiner wraps.
Fille wrote...
ah cheesecake , Swedish cheesecake is soo good =)

Yes, definately cheesecakes :D
Pecan pie... It's the greatest food in ever...
Anyone tried chocolate eclairs?
Probably... Normally... Ham.
Not so wealthy--__--
Bacon (everything is better with bacon).
Roasted Chicken
Gravity cat the adequately amused
A box of Thornton's chocolate. Family didn't come round in the end on the day that they were supposed to, so we went to town on it.
Brownies....

or, of there's no brownie mix around, a chocolate cake frosting sandwich suffices me as well.
Families hash brown dish with cheese for breakfast and an eclair pie later for dessert
Tenderloin -w-

Oh, and made some homemade scones on Xmas morning. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
My best was choclate log cake.
James' mom makes the most excellent, buttery, perfectly-seasoned-almost-untouched turkey in the universe. It's nothing short of sob-inducing.

I like to make little sandwiches, out of the dinner rolls, cranberry sauce, and turkey. n-n
My mother made Pho. It is Pho'licious.
was feeling adventurous, made my family some chocolate chip cookie pies with a molten dark chocolate center...first few didn't come out so well but the last ones were awesome
Hallacas. Traditional christmas dish. So good. And chiken salad. Not actually a salad but tastes so freaking good.
Pages 12Next