Your favorite type of restaurant...?

Pages Prev1234Next
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Japanese, Korean, Thai, Italian, and Indonesian restaurant, those 5 only. The rest does not really suit my taste..
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Yukito-kun wrote...
Lollikittie wrote...
Yukito-kun wrote...

I was scrolling and accidentally minus rep'd you. My bad. I'll set it right in 24 hours.

As for my answer, Haitian food. It's so damned good...

Oh, it's cool. No worries.

Also,

Haitian? What's that like? I'll be honest... have no idea what Haitians traditionally eat.

I can't spell any of it, I just used to live with a Haitian family and when we ordered out they'd buy Haitian food and order for me. No idea what any of it was other than tasty...

Do you know what kind of ingredients were common in their foods?
Tsujoi wrote...
Yukito-kun wrote...
Lollikittie wrote...
Yukito-kun wrote...

I was scrolling and accidentally minus rep'd you. My bad. I'll set it right in 24 hours.

As for my answer, Haitian food. It's so damned good...

Oh, it's cool. No worries.

Also,

Haitian? What's that like? I'll be honest... have no idea what Haitians traditionally eat.

I can't spell any of it, I just used to live with a Haitian family and when we ordered out they'd buy Haitian food and order for me. No idea what any of it was other than tasty...

Do you know what kind of ingredients were common in their foods?

Honestly... no... ox tail, crab, unidentifiable greens, plantains, everything I can think of as "standard fare".in Caribbean food. Outside of those though I haven't the foggiest...
I would say Italian, thai ,japanese
Lollikittie wrote...
In Washington, there's this tiny little corner Greek Restaurant that I just... love. I was taken there once, as an adventure. The first time I had gyro with pita... I was in love. The enjoyment I get from a steaming plate of gyro, pita, feta with Tzatziki... few things can compare. It is an almost religious experience.

the thing about greek food though... is it is too easy to fuck up. I'm frightened to try any other restaurants..

After 24 hours of waiting I finally fixed my accidental -rep I gave you by +repping this.
Loner the People's Senpai
Japanese - because I love sushi
Mexican - because I like spicy food

There's a Lebanese restaurant about an hour from my house. I really want to try it next time I'm in that area. I had a couple sample dishes at a culture festival once, it was gooooood.
mine's are japanese,indonesian,italian and brazillian.
the brazillian was pretty recently because i found it in one of Harajuku's back alley street and they serve the most amazing quantity of steaks like humps,rump,etc.
but besides the steak,my favorite was the grilled pineapple.it's so sweet and so delicious.
Id have to say a restaurant whit good service and a nice environment/atmosphere is more important then what type of food they serve. I can enjoy all kind of food if the restaurant and food is good.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Fast food, Dominos. It's expensive, but the pizzas make my tastebuds cum. I'm a sucker for a heart-attack on a plate in a box, especially when it's a large pizza topped with 4 kinds of meat *drool*

An actual restaurant, an All-you-can-eat. The theme of All-you-can-eats doesn't matter to me, so it could range from Pizza hut to Yeungs (a chinese all-you-can-eat) or even a Carvery at a family restaurant. If there's no limit to the food for the price I pay, I'm there.
I like Chinese and Japanese restaurant. Oh, I love salads and pastas! :D So, yeah. Restaurants that serve those. HAHA.
My top choice would be Italian food. Put tomato sauce and cheese on almost anything and i will eat it
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Italian food all the way!
Italian food for the win...
Half Man Half Amazing! wrote...
I don't have a favorite, as long as the food is great.
I love Italian food partly because I lived next to a nice old Italian grandmother for a year and she invites me over for dinner all the time.
Spanish food is yummy.
all you can eat Chinese/ Japanese/ fast food/ fish/ Italian/ bbq restaurants

they are easy and mostly cheap
Phở Restaurants!

Can't get enough of those noodle goodness!
Japanese food is <3 I also like eating at Chinese restaurants.
Italian, gotta love that "minestroni soup"
Sea food
Chinese
Pages Prev1234Next