Your Opinion on Fast Food?

Pages 123Next
i'd like to know what is your opinion on it. there have been controversies in the past with Fast Food Restaurants wither it be about the Hygiene, the taste of it or the long term effects. but it has proven to be useful if you have enough spare change to eat and you don't want to waste food. plus i'd say twice a month would be healthy enough.
They're convenient when my wife is away, that's all.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I need tons of food to survive. They're cheap and protein rich. Specially when i can get a quad x quad for five bucks.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
If it's not In-In Out I don't care for it.
Time to time. Usually at work/school or with friends (especially at night, since not a lot of places is still open at 2am).
But I do try to make healthier meals at home.
I can't have it too often since it makes me sick, but once in a while if your kind of broke and hungry fast food is the way to go.
If it's the last food kind on the planet, I'll eat it everyday to survive. Apart from that, maybe 10 - 12 times a year would be nice.
They're a necessary evil and they taste so damn good.
It nice to have every now and then but you can't eat it for every meal.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Don't eat them that much, nice if it's eaten once in a while, but not once a week.
I would rather get myself cooking than eating fast food oftenly.
It's good for hangovers !!
Not good all the time, but from time to time its quick and easy and pretty decent.
Once in a while I like fast food. Usually I have a crazy craving for a baconator from Wendy's otherwise when I don't have those cravings I much prefer homemade meals. Fast food is fast food despite the controversies it's still edible and I haven't experienced anything negative from one yet.
I pretty much never eat it unless I'm traveling or something. It's nasty as hell and about 9 billion calories per sandwich but I'll admit it does taste good.
I don't eat it unless I absolutely have to (short on cash, very busy, driving for hours) because it's not healthy (plus dirty bulking is stupid).
The appeal is in the name, it's fast. It's quick, convenient and usually cost effective. But you miss out on certain nutritional values, high intake of carb based calories and honestly, there are items on those menus I REALLY don't want to know the contents of.
Honestly everything in moderation in fine. So yeah, I'd agree with twice a month or one every other week. Eating out in general, restaurants tend to be very generous in butter/fat/oil/MSG (because I'm Taiwanese hahaha), though.
iMoloko wrote...
Honestly everything in moderation in fine. So yeah, I'd agree with twice a month or one every other week. Eating out in general, restaurants tend to be very generous in butter/fat/oil/MSG (because I'm Taiwanese hahaha), though.

Myself, I only like to eat out if I'm lazy or forgot to go grocery shopping. But if you look hard enough/know what you are looking for, you can find decent dishes out in the FF world.
JamesonM wrote...
iMoloko wrote...

Myself, I only like to eat out if I'm lazy or forgot to go grocery shopping. But if you look hard enough/know what you are looking for, you can find decent dishes out in the FF world.

I agree. Especially with the lazy part... considering I'm always lazy... my apartment has no kitchen also so I have to eat out everyday at my cafeteria... Q_Q
Pages 123Next