Do you have tinnitus?

Pages Prev12

Do you have tinnitus?

Total Votes : 56
My Tinnitus cleared up thank fuck! it was annoying but now I'm being more careful when I'm around PA systems and amps. Imma wear teh earplugs nao when Iz rock out.
I've always had some level of it. I'd never noticed it was abnormal until it started getting painful.
When I was younger I had Temporomandibular joint disorder and one of the symptoms that I would receive was tinnitus, albeit briefly and rarely. Whilst I can say it was disparaging at times, because it chose not to linger as much I often put it off.
i'm pretty sure i do. whenever it's completely silent, like right before i go to sleep, i can kind of hear a weird sound. like the sound of cicadas.

for the longest time, i thought it was normal. even now, it doesn't bother me because i've gotten used to it and ignore it for the most part. but i guess it's probably tinnitus.
I have a thing where if there is complete silence I hear it, pisses me off, tries to hum or sing, girl friend yells "SHUT UP!". But, other times not really, thinking of it now I never blasted music in my ears... Well there was time my friends and I went retro and bought giant boom boxes, now that was loud and uncomfortable, but all for the sake of being a trendsetter.
No, but I'll probably will
I have excellent hearing and keep my iTouch's music very low but since I switched to techno music I'm tunening it up a lil bit /:
Which I've noticed its starting to affect my hearing

I remember a few years ago that I got it for like an hour cus a rocket blew up near my right ear, felt wierd
i hate voice/music thats so fucking loud...so nothing happen
I have Temporomandibular joint disorder and it messes with my hearing to some extent. One of the things that I get is a mild case of Tinnitus. Most of the time I can't hear it though. Only when I'm trying to sleep and even then it's so small that it's easily ignored.
I have it once in a while. It doesn't hurt though.
My audition is great for now, but since i listen to heavy music, sometimes loud, i might get it someday.

I remember that after BFMV concert, i had it for a 5 days or so.
I play the drums and after practicing or playing a gig, I always ended up with a ringing in my years which lasted for days at end.
I now use in ear headphones for monitors or just to cut the extra noise. Haven't had tinnitus since.
tswarthog The Iconoclast
I currently do not have the condition due to having an appropriate volume level for my music and the such. I do go to rock concerts as often as possible so I cannot deny the possibility of ending up with the condition.
Pages Prev12