Who is your favorite male anime character?

Pages Prev12345Next
Watanuki from xxxholic.

Sado from MM!

Tsuda from SYD.
I've got a lot of favorites. Depends on what you're looking for in a character. I still maintain the best character in anime that exemplifies manliness is fucking Kenpachi.

Though, Spike from Cowboy Bebop was pretty awesome, even if his last two episodes got a little...I dunno...they felt a little emo to me.

Also Wolf's Rain entire cast of male characters had surprising depth for an anime I...didn't think I'd like.
my favorite it will have to be Sasaki kojiro from FSN. he got his skill up to a godlike lvl that can't be neither blocked nor avoided.
Forum Image: http://cgv.blicky.net/fsn/0036.jpg
The most manly anime character to exist (and no, I'm not talking about that overrated Kamina).
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/321/12453-kuwabara5.jpg
Captain Smoker from One Piece, he is not a very big character but i like him.
My name is Eikichi Onizuka, I am 22 and I will be the best teacher in the world no matter what!
Apachai Hopachai from KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple
Ulquiorra Schiffer from Bleach. He's awesome.
Its a toss up between a few really
Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji)
Alois Trancy (Monoshitsuji)
Crona (Soul Eater)*If you believe Crona is a boy
Gaara of the Sand (Naruto)
Suigetsu (Naruto Shippuden)
Akito/Agito Wanjiyama (Air Gear) *Might have mispelt his last name

thats it I think...
Sooo hard to choose, but favorite? No! I'd still have to top 4 it...

• Akira Kaburagi Regendorf from Dance in the Vampire Bund

Spoiler:
He's a good man and will always try to do what's right, but he loves his princess and wants to stay with her forever. Plus he's a werewolf in love with a vampire why not; he goes from emo to badass in two seconds flat.

• Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate

Spoiler:
He's cool, he's powerful, and he's stylish; he's not a man, he's a monster... but I'd take a monster like him over most men any day ;)

• Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist

Spoiler:
He's got a commanding presence, the vision to want to make the world a better place... and he's hot hot hot - especially when he's angry.

• Touga from Utena

Spoiler:
Redhaired sexy master swordsman who loves to leave his shirt open. He knows all the cliche lines and can deliver them with expert timing. It's true you wouldn't be the only girl he saw that day, but honestly that sexy he had to be a player.
TK from angel beats, he's such a badass.
Has to be Gintama or Lelouch.
  • Tengen toppa gurren lagann

Kamina

Forum Image: http://images.wikia.com/gurennlagann/images/2/2e/Kamina.jpg
Araragi Koyomi,for an anime harem protagonist , he's fairly perverted , intelligence? Meh. Big win for not minding the incest!
1.Sugisaki Ken (Seitokai No Ichizon)
2.Yagami Light (Death Note)
3.Sebastian (Kuroshitsuiji)
4.Sasaki Kojiro (Fate Stay/Night)
Itsuki Koizumi, from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I totally fangirl over him, he's amazing.
Touma from To Aru Majutsu No Index, Araragi from Bakemonogatari, and Minoru from Lucky Star
Its not really an anime but Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss.
If not him then.... Sanji and Zolo from One Piece
Ryo Saeba from City Hunter probably... Hes a really cool guy!
Spoiler:

:D
Light Yagami(death note)
Lelouch V. Britannia(Code Geass)
Rintarō Okabe(Steins;Gate)
Kenpachi Zaraki(Bleach)
etc etc.
Pages Prev12345Next