Can someone give me a anime

Pages 12Next
It can be any genre really, I like a variety. But as of right now, can someone give me a anime that is kinda like action, good story like Code Geass or something. Or something like mystery or just any anime that gets me to WANT to watch the next episode or gets in a awesome mood, something like that. Thanks.
You can try "seirei no moribito"(seinen,fantasy),"speedgrapher"(action,superpower) or "Steins;gate"(sci-fi,thriller). All of them have had a really engaging storyline for me, especially Steins;Gate, I had to finish it in one sitting... ^_^
Elfen Lied. Nuff said.
Sora no Otoshimono, it's pretty boring in the beginning but it get's better the more you watch.
Like Code Geass? Legend of Galactic Heroes. That series is pure masterpiece but prepare urself for getting the anime as it has more than 100 episode.
Mahou Sensei Negima, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Pure awesomeness
Big-One-Warrior wrote...

Negima! anime is meh, kinda meh. The manga is where its at. I'll look up the other one.
ONE PIECE! its action, comedy, and a little drama well i wouldn't call it drama but it did make me cry.
Stylish-End wrote...
Big-One-Warrior wrote...

Negima! anime is meh, kinda meh. The manga is where its at. I'll look up the other one.

I actully meant the mangas on both if you want shows then one piece, clannad, ghost stories, s-cry-ed, and girls bravo
Elfen Lied, Steins Gate, Vandread, Freezing, .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Roots, Black Cat, Darker Than Black, and Black Lagoon
Try Super Robot Wars OG, you may feel a bit confused because it's made mostly for fans rather than a general audience, but you'll be getting 26 episodes of pure awesome mecha action. With a very fan servicy ED sequence.

Ill be "that" guy.

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. It will change your life.
heartles2 wrote...
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. It will change your life.

Crying changes nothing.
Stylish-End wrote...
It can be any genre really, I like a variety. But as of right now, can someone give me a anime that is kinda like action, good story like Code Geass or something. Or something like mystery or just any anime that gets me to WANT to watch the next episode or gets in a awesome mood, something like that. Thanks.

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=8164
Durarara!! It is a good anime and in order to get the story you have to watch each episode.
yurixhentai wrote...
Stylish-End wrote...

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=8164

Oh this is very helpful, Thanks!
if you haven't watched Death Note than watch it. this anime will make you watch all the episodes without taking a break.
Watch the Gundam Unicorn OVAs. The art is FABULOUS. Also, watch Star Driver. It takes the FABULOUS meter beyond rainbows.

If you haven't watched Fist of the North Star, watch some, or at least watch fist of the blue sky.

Fatman: OH NO, IT'S INSIDE ME, IT'S INSIDE ME!
Kenshiro: When I pull my finger out, you will die in 5 seconds.
Fatman: NO! DON'T PULL IT OUT!
Kenshiro:*pulls out finger* Ni yi jing se le.(You're already dead in chinese)
fatman explodes.
ZeroOBK wrote...
heartles2 wrote...

Crying changes nothing.

Would you ever get to cry again? Maybe crying released emotions you never knew were there? Other things might make you cry, but if this anime made you feel something, thats very real, and quite rare. Its a moment you probably wont get again.
Watch Mirai Nikki. Great plot. Lots of killing and action. Will mind fuck your brains out.
Pages 12Next