[Manga] Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Pages Prev1234Next
ch.14

Another arousing chapter. (Last panel on page.8) I see what you did there MC. Just let her think that way kukuku....
- Chapter 14 -

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~!!!

- Chapter 15 -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH~!!!
[color=red]goddammit didn't see that coming. I demand epic incest. =P
i wish i had a busty and hot aunt that makes me sleep with 14 girls and grope her breasts.
m4px0r wrote...
i wish i had a busty and hot aunt that makes me sleep with 14 girls and grope her breasts.

. . . And even considered devirginizing you.
Nosebleed Madness wrote...
- Chapter 14 -

- Chapter 15 -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH~!!!

WHERE DID YOU READ THE 15TH CHAPTER!?!?!?!?!?!

I can;t seem to find it.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
- Chapter 14 -

- Chapter 15 -

I can;t seem to find it.

Oh no no no. Do not fear my brethren. I am just expressing my excitement on what's about to happen in Chapter 15. It's not out yet. :>
Chapter 14:
Spoiler:
You can totally trust a teenager when he says he's not going to wind up raping you because "that would be incest", right?
zeroniv_legend wrote...
- Chapter 14 -

- Chapter 15 -

I can;t seem to find it.

Oh no no no. Do not fear my brethren. I am just expressing my excitement on what's about to happen in Chapter 15. It's not out yet. :>

Fuck it, you got me all riled up for no reason.
- Chapter 15 -

Only in Japan.
Chapter 15 is out on mangafox.
How can there be 8-page chapters of a manga that isn't a 4-koma!?
Okay, I'm not satisfied. I honestly want more.
Chapter 22.
Just.
Got.
Me.
A.
Massive.
Boner.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Chapter 22.
Just.
Got.
Me.
A.
Massive.
Boner.

I second this comment.
[color=red]Soon...

And another cock-teasing cliffhanger. Well but this chapter is "good" enough for me.
Sanada-Kun wrote...
[color=red]Soon...

And another cock-teasing cliffhanger. Well but this chapter is "good" enough for me.

I hope not. With the main protag (forgot his name) fucking the girl (again, forgot her name), it would be the end of the first arc, and the conquer for other type of girl would start.
At least that's what I hope.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Sanada-Kun wrote...
[color=red]Soon...

I hope not. With the main protag (forgot his name) fucking the girl (again, forgot her name), it would be the end of the first arc, and the conquer for other type of girl would start.

[color=red]And my guess is, the black haired girl one(Asahi's friend) is the next target (from chapter 10 if you forget).

Well gotta wait for few weeks before that happens.
Sanada-Kun wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Sanada-Kun wrote...
[color=red]Soon...

[color=red]And my guess is, the black haired girl one(Asahi's friend) is the next target (from chapter 10 if you forget).

Well gotta wait for few weeks before that happens.

Awesome.
Then again, I always raged on how such a great manga only has 9 pages per issue.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
This manga is gonna be a pretty long one.
If 1 girl takes about 25 chapters, what about 14?
Pages Prev1234Next