Which of these character archetypes do you prefer?

Which of these character archetypes do you prefer?

Total Votes : 5,178
Tsundere ftw! forever alone every day...
I'm at a tie between shy and Yandere, but Tsundere are always cute. Yandere girls are just win, but so are shy girls D:
Kuudere's the best around.
yandere cause everyday is a survival test filled with excitement ;D....oh ill never get bored of you my sweet yandere....as long as there are no misunderstandings and no1 else randomly hitting on me i think im quite safe.... for the moment ;D
but when she snaps....looks like daddys gonna needa defend himself in the corner with a kitchen knife D;
Tsundere prevails!
Gotta go with tsundere..
Long Live Tsundere my Ass!
I prefer both shy and tsundere. Come on I can imagine recalling back to her "hey remember when your were a bitch to me.... yea me too."
eh yandere or shy work either way for me cause in the end they are too cute.
i think that tsundere means that person is shy, so tsundere for me!
Yandere. So loyal if you're not stupid.
I personally like the shy girls because they get flustered easilly and is less sure that they're gonna take revenge later (as tsunderes usually do), and because you can treat them as kindly as you wish and you wouldn't look like a gay for them :D
Well, I'm a shy girl who likes to get violated.. so I like watching shy girls get violated too :3
I prefer whatever Revy, Integra, or the Major are. Badass?
Shy to be honest, though I like tsundere too, I used to think Yandere were okay, until I watched School Days...
i love the shy type girls ^_^ guess it has somethign to do with how i am...although tsundere type girls are pretty fun too.
I'm split between shy and tsundere. But in 2D it's tsundere while in 3D it's shy.
Most INDEFINITELY TSUNDERE~!❤
What man can resist the sheer knowledge that the rough tomboy is secretly soft and loving underneath????

That and of course, whereas every guy I know loves dem big oppai breasts, I don't really give a fuck about that. Hell, sometimes I really prefer pettanko above all else~
The only thing I will say is that I do love girls with some hip curvature though....
Not a necessity, but hey.... ::P
Tsundere. Women in charge.
All of the above and more.
I love shy types. They give me the feeling of taking good care of them and protecting them. How cute!