[Locked] take care your parent !!!!

Would you take care your parent ?

Total Votes : 12
take care your parent your parent when they got old is natural for eastern people like me (because I'm from Indonesia)
but would you also doing that ?!
What's with your question? Do you have a bag of dicks stuffed into your mouth?
Before you ask a question, use right grammar.
Chyort wrote...

Cut him some slack. He probably doesn't know English that well. (Although, I have to admit that the wording is somewhat... atrocious at first glance.)

OT: If by "take care of" You mean get them a nice house somewhere quiet and be a phone call way from them, then yes.
Try editing the thread to should children take care of their parents when they reach an elderly age. Also change your opening post to validate your reasoning.
Chyort wrote...

He's already stated he's Indonesian, jeez.
Yeah I'm also from an eastern culture, though my parents and I have a terrible relationship. As long as they need something I can assist, but otherwise we don't really speak at all.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
Chyort wrote...

Cut him some slack. He probably doesn't know English that well.

The problem with him is, He's been posting bad grammar since years ago and yet his english still sucks.
And being Indonesian doesn't mean you have bad english.

And I learn to not take his posts seriously and just ignore it. Wait till you read what he usually posts in the VN upload section.
Why would I take care of the very people that have disowned me as their child for 6 years for being a bi-sexual and have tried killing me?
Kaimax wrote...
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
Chyort wrote...

Cut him some slack. He probably doesn't know English that well.

The problem with him is, He's been posting bad grammar since years ago and yet his english still sucks.
And being Indonesian doesn't mean you have bad english.

And I learn to not take his posts seriously and just ignore it. Wait till you read what he usually posts in the VN upload section.

So I guess the Indonesian education system has mandatory English courses. At first glance I would forgive him but since he seems to have a bad reputation here I will also hate, scorn, then ignore him.

P.S. If your parents took care of you, the least you can do is to show the same amount of caring towards them.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
What the hell are you trying to say, mate?
I know you know, but you can't translate Indonesian to English directly, the context is different.

OT: My parents are here with me, but they are gonna move back to Jakarta though.
Of course. Do unto others as you would have others do to you.
Forum Image: http://s8.postimage.org/4vnowlaol/c_Oj_Se.png

Just like that picture I made, I like to ask "Why" but instead of "...did I make this", I want you to ask "Why" and put "...am I still here?"
Tegumi "im always cute"
Indonesian or not, there are rules.