All my friends are whores.

Tachigami wrote...
PrincessTristan wrote...
OP ain't getting enough (or getting none at all).

Because I don't go looking for it. There's no point in trying to get into a relationship when everyone wants to fuck everything in sight as part of some odd young-adult experimentation phase.

Forum Image: http://upload.theopenjam.net/files/If-im-reading-this-correctly-OP-is-a-phaggot.jpg
Tachigami wrote...
PrincessTristan wrote...
OP ain't getting enough (or getting none at all).

Because I don't go looking for it. There's no point in trying to get into a relationship when everyone wants to fuck everything in sight as part of some odd young-adult experimentation phase.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/890017-MQWF545.gif
It's called training
Hah, OP is just jelly he's not getting any.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
All my female friends and acquaintences are either whores, young mothers, or both. But mostly young mothers.

At the end of the day [size=10](fuck I hate saying that)[/h] I don't give a flying fuck.
Tachigami wrote...
say what! wrote...
Fuck the vanilla lifestyle.

Funnily enough, I dislike Vanilla doujins.

PrincessTristan wrote...
That's mean. Don't say things like that. You don't necessarily know their circumstances.

I do know their reason for it, which is "it's fun".

Not really any skin off my nose, they can go indulge all they want. But it just irritates me when they whine that guys/girls treat them like they're disposable after they're done with them.

So you don't mind that they're whores; you just mind that they complain about being treated like whores after being whores? I can second this motion, but I haven't known anyone like that since high school.
penelopesays wrote...
WE LOVE SLUTS!
Relationships are for pussies!
TehMikuruSlave wrote...
>Not fucking anything that moves
>2012, this the year of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
Shiggy diggy doo bop.

inb4 record setting number of pregnancies.
Why don't you try getting some, maybe change your opinion?
Loner the People's Senpai
FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY!
I'm a slut.
well you see the problem is probably you because you're a faggot brony.
I blame the movie "friends with benefits" and anything encouraging sex with friends.
But don't knock it ti'll you've tried it ;D
PrincessTristan wrote...
That's mean. Don't say things like that. You don't necessarily know their circumstances.

Indeed. Just if they're having sex and you aren't, doesn't mean they're having it with EVERYone.
Spoken like a true virgin.
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Loner wrote...
FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY!

Dat signature...
Chlor wrote...
Hah, OP is just jelly he's not getting any.

Not really. A hand is just as good as a hole. (A) god gave people hands for a reason.

Anesthetize wrote...
well you see the problem is probably you because you're a faggot brony.

Why yes, yes I am. Thank you for noticing.

Garrick wrote...
Why don't you try getting some, maybe change your opinion?

Don't want to, casual sex is for chumps.

Longevity wrote...
Spoken like a true virgin.

nope.jpg

Been engaged, had a few casual flings, they always left a sour taste in my mouth. Fuck promiscuity.

gizgal wrote...
PrincessTristan wrote...

Indeed. Just if they're having sex and you aren't, doesn't mean they're having it with EVERYone.

When I have to hear about them complaining that they're being treated like whores every time they go home with someone, I'm entitled to bitch about it. It's their problem, not mine, and I don't make them listen to my petty shit.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Tachigami wrote...
When I have to hear about them complaining that they're being treated like whores every time they go home with someone, I'm entitled to bitch about it. It's their problem, not mine, and I don't make them listen to my petty shit.

No. You're not. You're entitled to shut up and ignore them. It's their problems, so tell them to not push them on you. Ignore it all if you have such a problem with it.