Oh God.

Pages Prev23456Next
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Kirari_chan wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
One word to that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Keep laughing just wait tell one of your family members find you jacking it, Of even better, you find them XD I can just see the horror in your face now.

(edit) on and I am only 105lbs, and im not gay, I just said that to stop having people tell me to fuck my 16 year old little brother

I didn't ask about your weight.
This thread was worth reading
I've decided.

The only way to give you good advice is to get into the mind of what you brother is feeling right now.

So you must videotape yourself masturbating on your couch and post it on here so we can properly gauge what sort of emotions he would be feelings so we can tell you the best course of action.
._____. life, mang.
Hahahhah My camera broke so I can't video tape it, or take pictures, I accidentally spiked it off the floor.
Actually. On second thought. you should threaten him repeatedly and scar him even further. Ruining his life is probably your first priority as an older sister.
Ruining his life is probably your first priority as an older sister.

Thank god I only have brothers Hey having a sister isn't all that bad, right?
I don't think I am a bad big sister. I beat up my brother alot ya, but I also beat up anyone who fucks with him too.
Kirari_chan wrote...
I don't think I am a bad big sister. I beat up my brother alot ya, but I also beat up anyone who fucks with him too.

So you're cockblocking your brother from fucking but you won't fuck him?

That shit is lame.
Takerial wrote...

So you must videotape yourself masturbating on your couch and post it on here so we can properly gauge what sort of emotions he would be feelings so we can tell you the best course of action.

THIS
I broke my camera, Remember I spiked it off the floor.
Kirari_chan wrote...
I broke my camera, Remember I spiked it off the floor.

and then did one of those gay victory dances with flapping arms and legs?
Kirari_chan wrote...

Wait a second here.
- How old is your brother to get beaten by his sister? You said in high school so that means old enough for me)
- Isn't he strong enough to defend(not fight back)himself from getting beaten by a girl that weights only 53kg O_o? is he very skinny and devoid of strength? or so fat that he can barely move?
he is skinny like me, and is a running back in football. I am just strong I used to fight alot.
Kirari_chan wrote...
he is skinny like me, and is a running back in football. I am just strong I used to fight alot.

like gang(serious) fights? or just girly fights because the former one seems highly improbable but i might be wrong.
TouchdowNNNNNNN < the crowd is going mad > The score is : pedos 28 Fakku 32 < a close game >
This thread made my day
holy shit. epic thread
Pages Prev23456Next