First point:
GTFO isn't a word...
Second point:
GTFO

FadedxLady wrote...
NEW-FAGGOTY < new users with super lame posts and old questions >
I dont mind them at all < but I will ruin their postings everyday >
I hate the ones with no AVI < totally gey , totally gey >
I also hate that they try to be cool and accepted in hours after signing-up < GTFO >
It takes time to be known by the other more exp'ed people.
My rant is done for now.

--- signed FadedxLady ---

You're being a hypocrite... You're trying to be cool whilst you're still new, thinking you own the place and are accepted. Your post count is still under 500, you won't be accepted as decent until you either post better, or breach 500, in which you'll either still be a faggot, or just a normal user.

FadedxLady wrote...
FAG A IS WHAT ?

Derp.

I wasn't too bad... I made a point to stick back in the shadows and watch how everyone is in ib... I didn't just rock up and be all 'HI GUISE, I'M COOL, LET'S BE FRIENDS' Getting good rep in here is hard shit...

And yes, I double space all my paragraphs/ points and I double space after a quote. It's neater, and looks less cluttered and tl;dr'y
Antw0n wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Shinzumakami wrote...
We were all newfags once....

The difference between us and most of these new ones, is that we put emphasis on new. These guys are putting emphasis on fag.

I used to be very faggot when I was a newfag. Nearly everyone was.
Some would argue I still am
You were a rare case, art
A rare case.

There have been a few others, like Loner and T sex for example.
Drifter995 wrote...
FadedxLady wrote...
You can buy a vowel for $250.00 dollars and the word is GTF_

First point:
GTFO isn't a word...
Second point:
GTFO

FadedxLady wrote...
I also hate that they try to be cool and accepted in hours after signing-up < GTFO >
My rant is done for now.

You're being a hypocrite... You're trying to be cool whilst you're still new, thinking you own the place and are accepted. Your post count is still under 500, you won't be accepted as decent until you either post better, or breach 500, in which you'll either still be a faggot, or just a normal user.

FadedxLady wrote...
FAG A IS WHAT ?

Derp.

I wasn't too bad... I made a point to stick back in the shadows and watch how everyone is in ib... I didn't just rock up and be all 'HI GUISE, I'M COOL, LET'S BE FRIENDS' Getting good rep in here is hard shit...

And yes, I double space all my paragraphs/ points and I double space after a quote. It's neater, and looks less cluttered and tl;dr'y

Why are you attacking me for making random comments. I will get to 500 posts and then I can be a Brony.
Sometimes you dont have to be in to be in. thanks
FadedxLady wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
FadedxLady wrote...

First point:
GTFO isn't a word...
Second point:
GTFO

FadedxLady wrote...
My rant is done for now.

FadedxLady wrote...
FAG A IS WHAT ?

Derp.

Why are you attacking me for making random comments. I will get to 500 posts and then I can be a Brony.

Trust me... Some of the bronies are from ib... not only that, a brony in ib = fucked. unless you are art.
And are you implying you are a hipster faggot?
o w o; [size=8]whataboutme, zero?[/h]
Drifter995 wrote...
FadedxLady wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
FadedxLady wrote...

First point:
GTFO isn't a word...
Second point:
GTFO

FadedxLady wrote...
My rant is done for now.

FadedxLady wrote...
FAG A IS WHAT ?

Derp.

Trust me... Some of the bronies are from ib... not only that, a brony in ib = fucked. unless you are art.
And are you implying you are a hipster faggot?

yes i am a hip-faggot. soon i will get brony power and then look at my spoiler.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I'm never happy.

Also
>paying attention to things/people you disapprove of.
Antw0n wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Shinzumakami wrote...
We were all newfags once....

The difference between us and most of these new ones, is that we put emphasis on new. These guys are putting emphasis on fag.

I used to be very faggot when I was a newfag. Nearly everyone was.
Some would argue I still am
You were a rare case, art
A rare case.

You might be a complete cunt faggot, but you're our cunt faggot.

0I have a newfag question ? but its only a small one.
My post count? 150 ( 420 ) what does it means the ( number means? Is it my total posts or deleted posts? )
Please help me.
Now I will level-up my brony-power. Thanks.
FadedxLady wrote...
My post count? 150 ( 420 ) what does it means the ( number means? Is it my total posts or deleted posts? )
Please help me.

It means you have 150 posts, 420 total. (Posts in ib and any of it's sub forums do not count towards total post count. Check out some of the guys in ctfg.. they have like 1,500 (32,458) posts
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
We've always had new people come in and be trolls on fakku especially on IB nothin much :P
Zero_Hour wrote...
IB, Now with 30% more faggotry.

I love seeing you in the threads. For some reason your signature makes me smile every time.
Drifter995 wrote...
FadedxLady wrote...
Please help me.

It means you have 150 posts, 420 total. (Posts in ib and any of it's sub forums do not count towards total post count. Check out some of the guys in ctfg.. they have like 1,500 (32,458) posts

unless they spam other sub forums with random gibberish just to increase post count.
ZeKeR wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
FadedxLady wrote...
Please help me.

unless they spam other sub forums with random gibberish just to increase post count.

Quite true. think you quoted the wrong post by me, hah. I did say that nobody will take you seriously till you reach 500~ posts which I assume is what you're going off... which your post is true about ;D
Drifter995 wrote...
ZeKeR wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
FadedxLady wrote...
Please help me.

Quite true. think you quoted the wrong post by me, hah. I did say that nobody will take you seriously till you reach 500~ posts which I assume is what you're going off... which your post is true about ;D

right on the spot.

surely nobody is ballsy enough to do that.... right?
Hubs wrote...
Forum Image: http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547997_321145771291940_145892555483930_824912_1012004405_n.jpg

>Go to the store and buy a head or two of romaine lettece.
>Mix boiled eggs, peanut butter and ranch.
>Mix'em together with the maine lettece (broken to smaller pieces) and a sprinkle of black pepper
>Fucking awesome salad.

Which is like $1 if you already have the eggs, peanut butter and ranch.
Pages Prev12
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: