Lucid Dreaming

Pages Prev12345Next
Hanasaku i should just die
Never had them before. Most of the dreams I dream are a world of plain grey.
Or, even if I do dream, it'd just be a short while, like running down a flight of stairs, falling down, and bam it is mornin'.
Some of our minds are like that. They tell you do fall down in your dream exactly at a specific time so you can wake up.
can someone please help me i am trying to lucid dream and have had no luck so far could some one please message me if they think they can help please its starting to torture me. not being able to do it is painful.
Come to think of it. I actually did had some Lucid dreams...
I've just never new the proper word for it.

I've experienced several last year.
I know one for sure was a wet dream.
And I also remember being in a war zone.
Hard to explain really.
That would be cool.
Had them a few times before. A few weeks ago I dreamt that a guy I hate was raped in front of me and I laughed so hard that I woke up from my dream ...
Ah yes, lucid dreaming. I love it ! I've only been able to do it a few times, looking for techniques and stuff to learn how to do it more often.
The last lucid dream I had was a battle between the orcs and the elves... it was fucking beautiful.
Eat bananas and have more vitamin B and it will help.
Not 100% control over my dreams, but can push them in a certain direction usually.
if i have alot of lucid dream i would have drank alot of slipping pills and dream all the time
1. Go to sleep < drugs or natural >
2. Image something.
3. Change it.
4. Wake up.
5. Repeat until you cant trick your brain and mind.
6. Go to sleep for real.

This does work but not every night.
I usually fly or create awesome scenes when I'm having Lucid Dreams. But I've been having less of those dreams though...
Only once, and I chose to wake myself because I didn't like it.
Damoz ~Not A User~
I usually loose control after a while and end up killing.....

Makes me a little better to be around most of the time~
Couple of times, but the problem is that the awesomeness is so great that i wake up fast.
I once had a dream like jumping around at the sky, fishing dinosaurs, getting inside DaCapo 2 world.. it's insanely exciting.. but sometimes I had to deal with some crappy ass nightmare..

when I'm awake there's shadow beside me, calling my name..

dunno if it's real, but it's happening to me.
mOOnYpiE wrote...
1. Go to sleep < drugs or natural >
2. Image something.
3. Change it.
4. Wake up.
5. Repeat until you cant trick your brain and mind.
6. Go to sleep for real.

This does work but not every night.

i JUST FOOKING TOLD YOU ALL HOW TO DO IT. You can do it monthly or weekly but you must fool your mind to epic-win.
Never had one. I don't think I will ever have one.
i have them all the time, lol. my dreams are usually effed up tho, so when i find out i'm dreaming, i usually opt to wake up to get the hell outta there.
Rooting your dreams is funny, but tiresome.

I've done it several several times, but I have always woke up in the next 10 minutes. Most times because of the alarm clock. Too late.

Ziggy wrote...
What happens to me a lot of times will be that I'll be sleeping and my alarm will go off and interrupt the dream. I'll hit snooze and go back to sleep and it'll continue as if the alarm was simply a pause button.

I also can suspend my dreams for some time. Furthermore, in fact, I have three states:
[sleeping]<-->[partial-awake]--->[awake]
****^*******************************|
****|_______________________________|

During the partial-awake state I can almost open the eyes and do things partially conscious. Then I have to actually wake up, or return to sleeping, which includes restoring the dream.

Once I woke up, all the remaining dreams memories are flagged as 'free', and I lost them gradually along the day.
Anavash wrote...
Goddammit , i can't transform my dreams.
Do you need training or something?

Actually, there's this website I'm a member of, where you can learn techniques and methods to induce, or shall we say, transform your dreams.

http://dreamviews.com/
Pages Prev12345Next