"Show" button for spoilers missing, and one other issue

So I think it is cause of the matinence done last night. But for some reason I am having two problems with the forums.

the 1st is that all the spoilers in the forums are missing their "Show/Hide" button to open and close the spoilers.

Proof of this by giving a zombie reference in below spoiler.
Spoiler:

BBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS

Also, when I go to look at the "Find all posts made by HIM520" in my profile. When I try going to any page past the 1st page. I get a 404 Error with "Reason: The page you are trying to view does not exist." and Momoka's U Mad image. it shows that there should be just over 100 pages of posts but I can't go beyond the 1st page.

Hopefully this is a bug and can be easily fixed.
It works fine for me, but it does say show when you are trying to hide it.

have you tried updating Javascript?
For me, it does not work in the preview (when writing a response to a post), but it works in the actual forum, once published.
no buttons for spoiler.
no spoiler buttons for google chrome
I cannot reproduce this.
Longevity wrote...
It works fine for me, but it does say show when you are trying to hide it.

have you tried updating Javascript?

I have it working now, I needed to upgrade my old IE7 (I think I had IE7) to IE9 and it started working. And before I did this I tried updating my Javascript. I had I think 6.17 and updated to the current 6.31 from java's site, and that did not fix it. So thought was my browser, and at least by the fact it is now working, I think i might be right. I think that for some reason it was no longer wanting to work with IE7. I had been lightly thinking of upgrading so I did.

Jacob wrote...
I cannot reproduce this.

What are you not able to reproduce?

Also so it is known upgrading my web browser did not fix the "getting past the 1st of the posts I have made."

Here is a link to page 2 of the posts I have made.
https://www.fakku.net/search.php?u=43298&start=&start=15
and then in the spoiler below is a screen shot of what I get when i go to that link.
Spoiler:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/940514-4CUR9D1.jpg

I thought with the link since "&start=" is in there twice that might be the issue, but even with taking one of those out I still get the same thing.
We don't support IE7 anymore, please do me a favorite though and use Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. I promise, once you're used to the change, you will thank me.
Jacob wrote...
We don't support IE7 anymore, please do me a favorite though and use Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. I promise, once you're used to the change, you will thank me.

Truthfully I had for a while been lightly thinking of switching to chrome, And after a few hours thought on the subject decide I don't hate using it on my laptop. So I have switched off of IE and I am using chrome now.

However, switching to chrome did not fix that for some reason I am getting a 404 error when I try to go any page other than the 1st page of the "Find all posts made by HIM520" on my profile page. I even tried going to the 2nd page of the most recent posts you made, and it gave me the same error.

The reason behind the error it says is because the page does not exist.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Arinaz wrote...

It's just fine for my GC.

Did you update your Javascript, just like what Long has said?
devsonfire wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

it fixed after a few minutes
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Arinaz wrote...
devsonfire wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

Ah, then the issue is resolved, right?
devsonfire wrote...
Arinaz wrote...
devsonfire wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

Ah, then the issue is resolved, right?

yeah
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: