Any good sugestion games for the PSP

Pages 12Next
Games similar to "kingdom hearts" but not KH
Final Fantasy VII:Crisis core, amazing game
Final Fantasy: Dissidia, one of my favorites.
Persona 1,2, or 3 if you're into JRPGs, Monster Hunter is allways fun (Especially Freedom Unite), MGS Peace Walker is a must have, God of War Ghost of Sparta has the best graphics on the psp, and I think thats it for my sugestions.
Maze992 wrote...
Persona 1,2, or 3 if you're into JRPGs, Monster Hunter is allways fun (Especially Freedom Unite), MGS Peace Walker is a must have, God of War Ghost of Sparta has the best graphics on the psp, and I think thats it for my sugestions.

All the games I was going to suggest. Plus - The Legend of Heroes - TITS.
Momo Momo wrote...
Maze992 wrote...

All the games I was going to suggest. Plus - The Legend of Heroes - TITS.

Great minds think alike I guess.
I've tried Legend of Heroes TITS and i'm so damn confused on using the orbs
Mana Khemia, Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman, Star Ocean, Tales of. . . (anything except Radiant Mythology)
Don't know if this counts as similar to Kingdom Hearts, but Valkyrie Profile would be my suggestion.
I don't really know about kingdom hearts cause I've never played one. Atleast until dream drop distant comes out I'm very excited. So I don't know if this is like it in gameplay, certainly not in story but I recommend god eater. If not for story the gameplay is worth the money you'll pay for it. I've racked up 600 hours on this baby. People complain about gameplay but not to be rude but they full of crap.
It has been recommended before but yes, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is HIGHLY recommended. And Star Ocean 1 & 2 are good too.
The 3rd Birthday perhaps?
N/A wrote...
It has been recommended before but yes, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is HIGHLY recommended. And Star Ocean 1 & 2 are good too.

This, especially the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite game. You could spent countless hours playing this game and it would still be fun. One of the best game ever.
Dissidia 012 is my favorite
Legends of Heroes - TITS, Valkyrie Profile, Hexyz Force(turn-based RPG), Dissidia, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Disgaea 1 and 2 if you like those type of games, as well as Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions if you like them. I also concur with all the games already mentioned here.
Fate/Extra is quite enjoyable and also Tactics Ogre.
gunsyroses wrote...
Fate/Extra is quite enjoyable...

Yeah but Fate is pretty time consuming and without a cheatsheet for the patterns it gets really difficult. Still a good game though.

I just got Mahou Shoujo Nanoha A's Portable - The Gears of Destiny and it's really fun. Controls are nice and simple but the only downside is that there isn't a patch for the story mode. So if you just want to burn time try this out. I've read a few mini translations and it seems pretty funny. And I still have no idea how to unlock the other modes like arcade time attack etc. I might have to fully beat the story.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
Gods Eater Burst might be up your alley. Works like Monster Hunter [suggested GEB because MH was mentioned really]
Try the remake of "Tales of Eternia"

Persona 3 too.
SwaggerJack wrote...
Final Fantasy VII:Crisis core, amazing game

Agreed!!!!

After KH its one of the best PSP games I've ever played!
Pages 12Next