Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Gahald_Mills wrote...
The Avengers - 9/10

Am I the only one who carefully watches the movie and tries to find Spiderman (as a secret/easter egg) in it?

they're remaking the spider-man movies... so wouldn't they have to finish or almost finish the movies before putting him in avengers o.o?
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Anti bug post.

Don't really expect any Spiderman cameos in these films. My friend just explained that the recent Marvel films that involve the Avengers are owned by Disney/Marvel themselves, while Sony has the rights to the Spiderman films (the X-Men films are owned by Fox, by the way). Because these guys are mainly competitors, there's really no chance of even a cameo, or so I hear.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Avengers 9/10

Oh shit, is that some Wesley Rogue Demon Hunter during the after credits scene?!?! OMG IT IS!!!!
Avengers 8/10

I don't see why people got so worked up about it.... Seriously
TheBookie King of Red
Avengers - 8.5/10

go see it, just not in 3D
American Pie The Reunion 8/10
Drive- 7.5/10...a fairly decent film, wasn't to keen on the acting though.
still better love story than...
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/IGrZV.jpg
Warrior 10/10

Loved it.
Dawn of The Dead (1978) - 7.8/10

Really good zombie movie. This is the movie that inspired Dead Rising.
Can't think of anything else to say.
Went and saw Dark Shadows this weekend.

Good for a couple laughs but overall its dissapointing and the ending doesn't even wrap everything up.
Lughost the Lugoat
Recently saw Avengers, and I give it an 8.5 out of 10. Great movie, just a couple things were missing for me to rate it any better.
Battleship- 8.5-9/10...really it was actually a pretty good film, though there where some unanswered questions through out the movie. definitely worth the see!
The Avengers.

10 out of 10.

That movie was fucking awesome.
Finally got around to seeing the Avengers this weekend and my score is 8/10
Chronicle- 7.5/10...fairly interesting movie all around, though it really opened my eyes with what went on.
Freakin Avengers, man. 9.5/10

Damn near jizzed in my pants.
Forum Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pCZKpNn6-mU/TgJ56ns3R4I/AAAAAAAAA1M/wP6LHVlLZjc/s1600/TheViolentYears.jpg

5/10.

Poor story really, but has a good message at the end, which is to raise your kids right so they don't become juvenile delinquents.
Sunset Boulevard - 8/10
Shows what happens when a big movie star dies out.
"I [size=13]am[/h] big. It's the [size=13]pictures[/h] that got small."

Overall great movie. I recommend watching The Artist first, that movie shows the prime time of a silent movie actor.
Avengers - 8/10