positive rep?

Pages Prev123
You should never beg for reps. You will get -3 or -5 rep for that act of derpness.
I learned that the hard way.
You want fast +repp upload some stuff and keep it in context.
derp derp peace.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
You ask as if Rep actually means anything.

It's mostly there let posters essentially "thumbs up" an opinion if they agree with it.
Most reps either way I sort of think why has some one did that I don't feel either way about the post but every now and then you see some that are well deserved.
You're going to get positive or negative reputation entirely at the discretion of the yahoos we have here. Pretty much anything and everything you say is totally up to the interpretation of the reader.

So, long story short.. You're better off just saying what's on your mind [while being respectful, obviously] and not giving a shit.
Loner the People's Senpai
Can't speak for all of Fakku but saw where you asked about IB.
So let me lay down what we typically want and don't want in IB.

Don't:

Threads that focus on Youtube videos - we can go to youtube at any point and to watch videos. Short and simple videos or videos that are just outlandishly funny are OK. Majority of the time though, people post videos that are either old, overused, immature, or (my personal favorite) douchebag vlog videos.

Generic Reaction Faces And Replies - this is a hentai/anime site, get creative with your reaction faces. When a new user is replying with a "WTF" reaction face they usually use something like this.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://thecpl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dude-wtf2.jpg

When you should use something like this.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/924095-V326VRD.png

99/100 will think the latter is funnier.

New Users Making New Threads - Majority of the time new users make threads discussing topics that have already long been discussed E.G. "rep threads" or "Do you fap everyday" threads or something very similar. Just don't make new threads period as a new user. When we see new threads and an unfamiliar name beside it, we usually assume "shit thread". Also, don't act like you know everybody right off the bat. Face the facts, we don't know you, don't expect us to be your best friends right away.

Being Flamboyant: Don't spam threads with stupid shit (E.G. Ponies) and keep your opinions to yourselves. Nobody cares about them majority of the time and especially not when you're new.

Being Butthurt: A sure fire way to bring the shit storm upon yourself is to get butthurt over one or two comments. Just take your licks and ignore them. Getting upset only makes us laugh that much more at you. Also understand, hardly anything is taken seriously in IB.

Do:

Lurk - Lurk around to figure out how things work. Figure out which users you like or don't like so you know who to talk to or understand what sort of personality they've got. As just a front, we come off as asshole to start with but everyone's different. You might find its easier to talk to fellow new users or users that have only been on Fakku for several months rather than the older "Elders."

Post In Existing Threads - Goes with "not making new threads". Just post in threads that already exist. Make a name for yourself that way.

Use Proper Grammar - Fun fact, you can highlight a word and you can spell check it. If you use shitty I.E. though, you've still got vast knowledge of the internet at your fingertips to make sure a word is spelled correctly.

I've ranted long enough. Don't make rep threads again and don't try so hard, you'll only fail. Of course these guidelines mainly apply to IB. Elsewhere they don't really apply.
artcellrox wrote...
Heizan-Tr5 wrote...
Good humor, intriguing thoughts, or a well-thought response.

Actually, only a minority of positive rep is for that. The majority goes to users who actually help around the forums, and contribute something to the hentai database here, like in Nosebleed and User Uploads.

*snort laugh*

Yeah I wish.
Heizan-Tr5 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Heizan-Tr5 wrote...
Good humor, intriguing thoughts, or a well-thought response.

Actually, only a minority of positive rep is for that. The majority goes to users who actually help around the forums, and contribute something to the hentai database here, like in Nosebleed and User Uploads.

.....Too bad most users can't upload or translate anything.

On the topic, how do people ever get -300 rep....

Because they can. Or more specifically, because Shinji can.
By NOT being a slobbering retard.
I would rep someone if their post made me smile.
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Basically, obey to rules, do not bring up useless arguments about said rules, except if you have many supporters and arguments, in which case be curteous and obey rules of civility.

In any other case, do your best to contribute to the community.

Ah, and do not question about repping system. Ever.
Abusing the rep system isn't cool either.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Deftera Mirage wrote...
By NOT being a slobbering retard.

But that is incredibly difficult for some user's~
Start on the right foot and continue doing so.
Limit derpy posts.
Dont get mad at crude comments.
Something that greatly amuses me. I have to use "Rep" sparingly. Since I can only use them once a day.
Post stuff.
That's how I got mine. No idea why I get +rep anyway.
After about 3 1/2 years, I've given up on figuring out how to satisfy these people. They're as capricious as a gerbil in a maze of mirrors, whatever the fuck that means. You're best bet is to be real and recognize the fact that you're being judged by an audience of apes with varying degrees of intelligence.
Pages Prev123