(´・ω・`)

It really annoyed me that so many people were purposefully giving him bad advice, but what annoyed me more was that he couldn't tell that most of them were being sarcastic... I could relate slightly to him, but he was way to stalker-like. I worry that I'm sending too many texts when I send one within a few hours of each other... And one of those guys is right; sending about three emails should kind of be the limit. After that, you should wait for a reply. At least for a day or two. >_> That's my opinion anyways.

I'm currently trying to date someone, and unfortunately, they don't text too often. So, I'll normally end up sending a text or two just to try to spark a conversation. After that, I just go through my day. If they don't respond in like five or six hours (approximately... I don't watch the clock or anything >_>), I'll send another one if something's on my mind.

I really wish I could give that guy some advice and slap all those other people who were just making fun of him.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
OP there was retarded as fuck.
God, what was wrong with that guy? He honestly thought that life was 100% like a Eroge, and he didn't once take Denko's feelings into consideration and was all like "THERE'S NO WAY SHE COULD LIKE ANYONE EXCEPT FOR THE FABULOUS ME" and then after all that CRAP, that human garbage goes to the other girl who was using him for money, and basically says, "im not actually going out with you, you're just my wallet, oh and dont talk to me unless i say so" and he goes along with it, and he PAYS HER to sleep with him.

oh, but this was my favorite part
"I'm sorry if i scared you, but i would never think of raping or killing you, i really, trully do love you"

are you fucking serious?
This is something that makes me laugh and feel dirty at the same time. I laugh because OP is so stupid and I feel dirty just by thinking that he exists.
SeriousSAM wrote...
so, how did it end? in the long run

well...he got shining wizarded by denko , got in a relationship with a-ko a friend of denko who sold info on denko to him. the threads end about there. FIVE FREAKING CHAPTERS!(´・ωï½¥`)
Read this on another forum. I gotta say that if this was a troll, well done OP. If not, I pray to God for this idiot
just as Micheal said I'm dazzled that anyone can get paid $5387 in 1 month on the computer. did you look at this web site NuttyRich.com
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Jaston wrote...
Read this on another forum. I gotta say that if this was a troll, well done OP. If not, I pray to God for this idiot

It is really hard to see how this is trolling. You need to get a lot of people to work together to create that kind of drama. You do remember the part when a user confronted OP over what he did to Denko? If he were trolling, he is most likely not the only troll.

If anyone can pull this off, he ought to be a scriptwriter for some sappy soap opera.
^If that's so, then the pity I feel for this guy is unimaginable
that guy should become a novelist or something.... that was scary dramatic funny and all around entertaining...
Its worth reading 600 e-mails in 3 days lol and this pisses me off -> (´・ωï½¥`)
Looks like we've got a spamming arse in the area folks..... I just reported you.
Question: Would you guys read those 600 emails if you could?
Jaston wrote...

Yes, just to see what he was trying to say to Denko.
Jaston wrote...

Yeah I'm interested too. I'm curious what a fucked up stalker would write.
Damienthedevil wrote...
Jaston wrote...

I have a feeling that it was a total lie.

All for the sake of nicely trolling.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Damienthedevil wrote...
Jaston wrote...

The chance of it being a troll is very high...But there is also the chance of it being a moron who knows nothing about girls is basically trolled to death
Jaston wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Damienthedevil wrote...
Jaston wrote...

The chance of it being a troll is very high...But there is also the chance of it being a moron who knows nothing about girls is basically trolled to death

Yeah but... his stories seemed inconsistent from time to time. Some things didn't quite match up, to me. Either that, or it all got messy on my mind, lol.