What Made You Pick Your Fakku Username... And Its Origins

In commemoration of the many game consoles I busted (mostly Psps.. I blame Monster Hunter)
pspkiller626 wrote...
In commemoration of the many game consoles I busted (mostly Psps.. I blame Monster Hunter)

LOLOLOL, MH is awesome!

OT: Mario and gundam 00, just random shit that popped in my head.
Mine came from.... well "Kilik", from Soul Calibur, and the "Tsu" because it sounded japanese-ish, and I added another L to Kilik.
Mine came from the Filipino Word "BOBO" which literally means stupid or dumb. but later became bobing because of the repeated stupidity clumsiness commited. hence Bobing was born
*Wants to find an internet username for most of his accounts*

First syllable of First name.
First syllable of Last name.

Solid username.

G2G.
Foreground Eclipse is my 2nd favorite circle.......and I forgot my original Fakku! account. I'm sure it's still floating around here somewhere gaining dust.
it's my Username for almost anything i sign up for.
sora was the first japanese word i learned as a kid and regalia sounds epic. :D
well I got my name when I use to play MANY FPS games. because I would well do as my name said. (hunt down campers.... and kill them) I had been using it for so long that it drifted into my other interests... that and I'm too lazy to remember too many names. On an odd side note... I no longer go by kamperkiller on FPS's. It's Sniper_b8.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Anti bug spray
Once sometime ago I used to be an edgy teen. So i thought "EaterofSouls" was a pretty awesome name to make my permanent username (I got sick of trying to learn names for every different site i went to and shit). Some years later I grew up, didn't like EaterofSouls anymore, and shorten it to Souls, So it still has some roots in the original but isn't lolsoedgy.
My name is Luís (I'm from Portugal) and Ruiisu is just Luís in japanese xD pretty simple
I was tired as shit and I slowly realize that I need to change my nickname.
Honestly I don't even know where the name came from... just came up with it because it sounded cool. Perhaps I heard it from somewhere? o.o
I just chose this because...I don't even know.
I made mine up when I was in elementary school for some online game. I was trying to spell "Imperial" and "Men" and, well... I wasn't good at spell-checking. The name, however, had stuck - but when my first choice was used, I decided to add the initial letter of an interesting character (Kokuto Mikiya).
I picked mine cause I'm the guy behind world war 3.
nickname form a crazy ex-gf. Liked the name but she got raid of me.
One Of the most Famous Guns ever, the Ak-47, Simple.
Any DoTa player here?
I got this username from gyrocopter quote...
DeathFromAbove
My nickname irl.