When you have no aspirations in life...

Pages 12Next
Just a random thought, cause I've been having loads of time to myself lately. I don't really have a dream or anything I particularly wish to achieve. I love manga and anime but those aren't filling up all my time nowadays. I have a job but when I come back home, I don't have much to do; I go to the roleplay forum, check out fakku, read some manga on batoto(if there's any update) and maybe play a bit of osu but that's it. I feel like I'm wasting my time and my life. I only have one shot at life but there's nothing particular I wanna do. Especially depressing since I've started playing a VN called 'Ore no Kanojo no Uraomote'. One of the Heroines had the same problem and I was made much more aware of it....(Just thank you, Japan for reminding me of my misery.....)

So anyone else have the same issue? If you do, care to share how you deal with it?
You play Kanojo?

well you should try to involve yourself into RL, especially when you got talents, use it, don't waste your talent.. if you think that your job is boring, go on, just follow your heart, something isn't right because you neglecting your existence IMO

I'm a big big fan of anime/manga too, playing VN, osu, all the stuff.. you should more aware of that we exist in this world..

do what you love!
Sekketsubyo wrote...
You play Kanojo?

well you should try to involve yourself into RL, especially when you got talents, use it, don't waste your talent.. if you think that your job is boring, go on, just follow your heart, something isn't right because you neglecting your existence IMO

I'm a big big fan of anime/manga too, playing VN, osu, all the stuff.. you should more aware of that we exist in this world..

do what you love!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Now that's the problem. I don't particularly have anything I wanna do. I love manga and anime and that's about it. I can't go out and socialize because my working schedule is a bit unstable, it depends on the shift and stuff. I wonder if there's anything worth doing out there for me..... I can't seem to think of anything I would like to do.... Damn, this post is depressing....
Damienthedevil wrote...
Sekketsubyo wrote...
You play Kanojo?

do what you love!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Now that's the problem. I don't particularly have anything I wanna do. I love manga and anime and that's about it. I can't go out and socialize because my working schedule is a bit unstable, it depends on the shift and stuff. I wonder if there's anything worth doing out there for me..... I can't seem to think of anything I would like to do.... Damn, this post is depressing....

I myself was a deppresive person, and unable to socialize, I have few friends but that's just the friends I've always needed, rather than lamenting, if you confused and don't know what to do, so what? Life still go on, maybe you can find unexpected events that lead you into something, if not, why don't you dig yourself in for what you've always wanted? it's hard yeah, so hard, even for some positive and happy-go-lucky guy.. but to find the answer, is in you..

my advice is to keep more composure and find the right moment, everyone was in the same ground as you did, what you chase is happinnes right? go for it.
Don't worry about it, we are kinda on the same boat.

It takes to find out what you really want in life, and when you find it, then you have to ask yourself if this really the kind of stuff you wanna commit to?

I wanna be a manga artist, publishing my works out in the public and showing off my work, but it takes times and effort, and also the will to commit to my hobby and also my dream.

Don't let it get to you bro ( or sis ), just take it easy~.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Well, you sound exactly like me~

But for me i solved my problem, i also don't really want to accomplish anything. And i am happy with that~

But i also like to brighten my otherwise dull life with doing thing because i qoute "Why the fuck not?". If life is so pointless why don't i move through it by doing pointless things. I don't go out of my way to do these things but i don't see how anything would change if i didn't.

Also i work all the time and never have anytime for friends, if i have any left due to my somewhat erratic personality and "never being there".

That's enough about me though~ You love manga huh? Well just how much do you like it? Because if your passionate about something it often is the best course to go on... just saying but perhaps something to do with it may or may not give you a bit of the purpose you seek~
That's about it, if you like manga/anime, why don't you dig in more?

maybe making your own arts will satisfy yourself.

the bit of it, was appreciation. everyone's here supporting you, just you know, the least bit of people you know, they always appreciate you.
Wow, I can't believe so many people are encouraging me. A bit touched..... Just for the record, I'm a guy.

I do love anime and manga a lot but unfortunately, I'm very much limited in the art department <_<

I'll try to hang on a little more and see if I can find something I can truly be devoted to for life.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Read and write some novels. With practice, you might actually get an ambition you can reach.
I'm going through the same thing, just don't worry too much about it. You're going to end up fixing it someway somehow and end up in a better situation than you first thought. We all just need that one push to excel us farther than what we really need, you'll find yours soon.
Well, you don't need to worry.

I went through a similar sequence where I was thinking and thinking about what to do with my life.

Then I got a girlfriend, then she dumped me, then I found minecraft, then I got out of Highschool and thought "Meh, lets just go with the flow until something else gets there." So yeah, here I am, studying computer science and playing video games.

And going on Fakku.

"The good thing about feet is that they get you going, but you never know where."
-Mine^^
What have you been doing this whole time?

Maybe what kept you busy day to day may be your answer.
Damienthedevil wrote...
Just a random thought, cause I've been having loads of time to myself lately. I don't really have a dream or anything I particularly wish to achieve. I love manga and anime but those aren't filling up all my time nowadays. I have a job but when I come back home, I don't have much to do; I go to the roleplay forum, check out fakku, read some manga on batoto(if there's any update) and maybe play a bit of osu but that's it. I feel like I'm wasting my time and my life. I only have one shot at life but there's nothing particular I wanna do. Especially depressing since I've started playing a VN called 'Ore no Kanojo no Uraomote'. One of the Heroines had the same problem and I was made much more aware of it....(Just thank you, Japan for reminding me of my misery.....)

So anyone else have the same issue? If you do, care to share how you deal with it?

Have you try masturbating or going outside....
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
Meet up with people who have the same interests
Legendary_Dollci wrote...

Before this was studying and hanging out with my collegemates then playing video games and finishing up assignments. Those times were busy so it was pretty fulfilling.

Now I'm pretty lonely I guess, after going to work, I'll just come home, go online for 2 to 3 hours and then sleep. There's no time to hang out with friends anymore as we're all busy.
Damienthedevil wrote...
Legendary_Dollci wrote...

Before this was studying and hanging out with my collegemates then playing video games and finishing up assignments. Those times were busy so it was pretty fulfilling.

Now I'm pretty lonely I guess, after going to work, I'll just come home, go online for 2 to 3 hours and then sleep. There's no time to hang out with friends anymore as we're all busy.

HMMM .... wanna try something new to fill those 2-3 hours?

Just spin the wheel and take a random activity, who knows, it might do something good to you.
Sound like what I feel when the things I enjoy start to rule to much of who I am and what I'm doing a good way to fix it is take a brake from what your doing and do some thing completely different maybe some thing constructive.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Spoiler:
Damienthedevil wrote...

That's sad, really sad.

I'm somewhat similar. For the last two semesters I just went to classes, then my apartment and never really spent more than an hour with another human.

Go play Little Busters! and realize how much more pleasant your life could be if you had people you could make decent conversation to around you.

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=37739&start=0
artcellrox wrote...
Read and write some novels. With practice, you might actually get an ambition you can reach.

Or you could play an Instrument.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Princess Luna wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Or you could play an Instrument.

I said writing, because Damien here actually RPs. He's not that bad of a writer so far, but I don't know about his musical abilities.
Pages 12Next