FAKKU is down for maintenance.

Yea, i know there's already a few of these thread but seriously this have happened to me all day. [size=10]I tried to search but the same message appears.
[/h]
The only way to access (and this doesn't work for the most part) is to update the page. This happens on Firefox and Chrome.

So is there anything i can do to prevent this?

I can't even make this thread.............
I think it's getting worse each new page would do it once then refreshing would solve it but now it's doing it a lot more often than once per page or it says page doesn't exist.
I'm getting both the maintanence and heavy load pages.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Pages have been loading slowly, and I've been getting Heavy load and Maintenance pages.

So I went off and did something else for a while.
Heavy load everywhere..
I'm mostly getting heavy load and unable to see avatar pics or gif once its done loading.

Additional Notes....
Can we replace the heavy load pic with something cute and sad? For some reason the current pic pisses me off?
Spoiler:
New pic?
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/943439-4VLKNIE.jpg
I'm getting this problem a lot. I have to refresh te page multiple times to view the content.

Shinzumakami wrote...
I'm mostly getting heavy load and unable to see avatar pics or gif once its done loading.

Additional Notes....
Can we replace the heavy load pic with something cute and sad? For some reason the current pic pisses me off?
Spoiler:
New pic?
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/943439-4VLKNIE.jpg

I would love to have that for the heavy load page! It is so cute!
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Gravity cat wrote...
Pages have been loading slowly, and I've been getting Heavy load and Maintenance pages.

So I went off and did something else for a while.

Thank God, I thought I was the only one.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I have also been getting this problem... is quite annoying... Go to post, and get heavy load, and fear you may double post D:
I get this error too, but i also cannot up vote or downvote, sometimes reply to others is impossible, checking where i got replied in my notification end with "error 404 this page doesn't exist" and so on, with that ugly u mad face -_-

i fear to double post, i also cannot read all comments on the page (i see 80 in the index, but when i enter, if succesfully, the manga, i read only 40 comments??? and no "show more" button???? WTF >.<)

I'm just curious on what's happening to this site :(

Sabotage from envidious????
I think that every day there is an heavy load, so that's not the point as it had worked nice since this site born :D