What happened to Hentai From Hell?

That just wrong using god name to judge other people.
I bet that loser(hacker) think his/her self same as god.
What a bastard using god name to become hero, damn because this thing it's like every Christian like bad people.
Hubs wrote...
spanish4dummies wrote...
Hubs wrote...
What the fuck is hentaifromhell? Last i heard, hentai came from fucking artists with drawing skills, compared to people on the internet looking at their work.

I'm a bit perturbed, what the hell are you doing on FAKKU, then?

You're a bit perturbed? The fuck do you think this place is? You think everyone here knows what the hell hentaifromhell is, just because this is a hentai site? Man o man, you have got to indulge yourself more on this place.

What I think Hubs is saying is: hentai is not from hell, but from the people whoe drew/made them and we're just leechers.

I learned about HFH before a friend directed me here to Fakku.
I prefer Fakku because it looks and feels cleaner. HFH was a bit more updated by a day or two.
GenoSabre wrote...
Hubs wrote...
spanish4dummies wrote...
Hubs wrote...
What the fuck is hentaifromhell? Last i heard, hentai came from fucking artists with drawing skills, compared to people on the internet looking at their work.

You're a bit perturbed? The fuck do you think this place is? You think everyone here knows what the hell hentaifromhell is, just because this is a hentai site? Man o man, you have got to indulge yourself more on this place.

What I think Hubs is saying is: hentai is not from hell, but from the people whoe drew/made them and we're just leechers.

I learned about HFH before a friend directed me here to Fakku.
I prefer Fakku because it looks and feels cleaner. HFH was a bit more updated by a day or two.

That's not my point. I was just talking about the website. Not hentai being from "hell".
Think.
The website was busted because of the damm name.
hentai-from-HELL
and that was the only reason. Just go fap somewhere else.
Hubs wrote...
spanish4dummies wrote...
Hubs wrote...

I don't like old manga they just updated with weeks, months years after the scanners release them. Call me crazy.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Hubs wrote...
spanish4dummies wrote...
Hubs wrote...

I don't like old manga they just updated with weeks, months years after the scanners release them. Call me crazy.

That's why we call you, "Freaky".
I actively visit both sites. Sometimes Fakku has something not on HFH and sometimes(most of the time) it's the other way around. I use fakku for it's read online feature and direct download option(that works on mobile devices).
seems like it's on maintenance mode now.
looks like the problem have been solved but all the data has been lost.

there goes some old mangas that i haven't DL'd yet.
I'm just hoping this was just a way of trolling us hentai fans while HFH is going through some maintenance or the sort, it has some good stuff that FAKKU doesn't have yet which would make a good alternative from visiting here time to time again and it would be a shame if it went down for good because of a major shutdown because it updates often with twice the updates FAKKU gets.
Oh damn, looks like somebody got their period on -rep friday.
Works just fine for me! :3
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
its closed for me :'(
HFH's back. Some of their really old stuff you can't find in Fakku is gone now. Damn.
It looks like, the same person be making more than one account. COME AT ME BRO!
And to think the he think reps make you cool.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Awww and i only just found that site... oh well~
it sucks, i know. i'm not sure if categories will come back but regardless we can browse HFH 2.0 now.
why is pisu hame translated to the 8 vol when there only 7 chapters translate at this point?

Nvm there pieces of chapter 8.
Black Jesus JC wrote...
I'm surprised religous nutbags know how to hack sites in the first place. Also, if they get to gehentai or fakku i will start raging

Taking down Fakku will be the last thing they do, ever.
Yoshii wrote...
Black Jesus JC wrote...
I'm surprised religous nutbags know how to hack sites in the first place. Also, if they get to gehentai or fakku i will start raging

Taking down Fakku will be the last thing they do, ever.

And that's when they want a real apocalypse.
I know that site, and i saw the bug or maintenance whatever "The end" and has a youtube nonsense right below it..
But it's back online and with a new site theme i think.