Kill yourself with a item belonging to the avatar above you

ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Poke out both my eyes with sharp lapels, then fall in the pool and drown.
Trip over the bag, bang my head on the orange bars and fall unconscious, slip on the water bottle, and finally fall into the pool and drown.

Forum Image: http://cdn.fakku.net/8041E1/t/images/avatars/e5be365a9044d9fa3183da6d1ba11f07.png

Make fun of her chest.

I love that show.
get finger caught in switch, bleed a little bit, ignore it....get gangrene that spreads rapidly over night, get my arm removed, try to learn to drive with one hand, but i sneeze into my good hand and panic, dont grab the steering wheel and crash into a tree...die shortly after
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
That stick in your mouth piercing my windtube and neck blood vessels.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Choked with the ribbon
Tries to get in on the kissing gets beaten to death
Takes the smallest toy out of the bag and shove all the tiny pieces down my throat so i'd choke to death.
lifts up eye patch only to reveal another eye patch, keeps trying to remove eye patch but there is always a new one.......finally uses the previous i patches and makes a noose to hang my self in depression for not seeing under the eye patch.
Summon demaon with hair-pin. Get butt-raped. The end.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
MY EYES! MY EYES! MY EYES ARE ROTTING, AND ALONG WITH IT THE REST OF MY BODY!!! URGH!!
With a goddamn thunderbolt on that fat bastards hand.
Umm... Wing Attack?
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
This is difficult. How can something that minute in size pose any harm to a humanoid a 1000 times larger than it? I know! She must be a virus. So the only way that thing can kill me is to invade my body, overcome my immune system and render me helpless as I succumb to an incurable disease!

Oh second thought, wing attack.
Decapitation via that lightsaber in that fat thing's hand.
Death by nosebleed
death from falling back into orbit.
I kiss her, which will inevitably lead to my demise in some fashion.

Maybe involving a walrus.
I've been victimized by the horny bastard ;~;
Circe wrote...
I've been victimized by the horny bastard ;~;

Forum Image: http://gelbooru.com//images/1281/19826a1690948c21c5444ee5cc5a1b59.jpg?1493101