Hello everybody

Hello everybody I am new and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Daniel and recently discovered how much I like hentai and manga.
Welcome to the horde. Mind giving us some info about yourself? What are your favorite genres of anime/manga or what are your current fetishes?

I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here. Just watch out for the Incoherent Babbling section. Sometimes newbies will go in but never come out.

Get yourself a nice avatar pic and remember to read the Rules and FAQs. Have fun here.
Well I am pretty open to all hentai right now minus the tentacles stuff. As for Anime, anything studio ghibli is my favorite and right now I find myself watching Sgt Frog. Any suggestions for a new guy?
danteafu wrote...
Well I am pretty open to all hentai right now minus the tentacles stuff. As for Anime, anything studio ghibli is my favorite and right now I find myself watching Sgt Frog. Any suggestions for a new guy?

YOU DON'T LIKE TENTACLES? HOW COULD YOU?!

Ghibli stuff is EPIC. For you i'd recommend some with good plots just to let you behold the wonders of anime.

Angel Beats! or AnoHana are both works of art. I'd say you start with those.

Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay~
Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your time here and try to stay out of IB.
Congrats on finding out you like H~

Hope you stay and interact with us.
welcome to fakku! and the forums.
Welcome to F!
Welcome to Fakku and enjoy your stay.
Heizan-Tr5 wrote...

QFT.
welcome welcome and enjoy ur stay!
Yoshii wrote...
Heizan-Tr5 wrote...

QFT.

I agree with y'all, anyways Welcome to the forums and broaden your anime interest here.
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
[color=#FF0099]Heya and welcome to Fakku, Daniel.

Hope you find enjoyment anderrything that youre looking for.
If you feel like playing some forum games and chats, come over to the Chat topic and forum games section,.

Seeya around~ [/color]
Welcome to Fakku!
Welcome to the community, Daniel