which is the best online game

Pages 123Next

which one is better?

Total Votes : 16
we all have played one at least, we all have our favorites, but which is the best....... you decide
As of the moment, the only MMO's I play on the computer are Requiem: Bloodymare and Holic.
Ah yes...I think I have spent way too much time on gunbound, that one is fun for me. I'm not exactly good at it, but I can play it for hours. Well, as long as I can get a team together not composed entirely of douche-material. Although at the moment I have no MMO's going on.
It's a good thing you didn't add WoW. That thing is like Pokemon, theres too much shit to follow along. Pre-WoLK was all good but now its just crap. Anyways I like Cabal, Maplestory was nice for a while too, not for the gameplay but for the entertainment of watching kids fall in love with pixelated chubby 8-year old avatars.
haha if you'd add wow, id vote for it even if i stopped =P no matter what, you still have to admit it is the most well-done MMO out there, whether or not its over-hyped.

But to be on-topic amongst the MMOs listed here, ive spent most of my time on gunbound (although it was a very long time ago) so ill vote for it
Ragnarok Online...why did you people didn't mention the Past Glory?...
snakeinabush123 wrote...
It's a good thing you didn't add WoW. That thing is like Pokemon, theres too much shit to follow along. Pre-WoLK was all good but now its just crap.

Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/-KLoWn-/faceplam.png...

So you saying TBC > WotLK Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/-KLoWn-/lmao.gif
Yeah that makes alot of sense AMIRITE?!

Lol take your WoW-hating-bandwagon crap and gtfo.
Gaia Online
maybe i should have investigated more online games before post this, WoW and others hasn`t been in the list because they belong to huge companies,
anyway have a good day and thanks for comment
I'll just leave this here...
http://mmohub.org/
Ah yes, gunbound. That brings back some good memories. I still fire it up every now and then.

I also went through a Mabinogi phase, and that was good fun as well.

And i just started Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu, and it seems pretty good, so yeah.

I would like to try a lot more, but my computer isnt very strong in the graphics compartment. ;_;
i like the shooting game gunz but its been a while since i playd it maybe il download it again and play it 8)
I played Gunbound a long time ago.
I found it fun ^ ^
if its just free online games I have to go with Gunz and Silkroad
GunBound is cute..
none of the above

not good enough compared to

Rising Force Online
Albatross18

PANGYA BABY!!!
Best MMO out there atm is WoW. Of the many MMOs I played, WoW took the gameplay factor (which most MMO generally suffer because of, such as City of Heroes which has an amazing character creation, but god awful gameplay.) and more or less made it the best an MMO could. That said, the gameplay still isn't that great, but then, nobody plays mmos for gameplay. You play for the people and interaction, and that's generally what it boils down to. Who the people you play with. I love the people I play with, so I love the game (sparingly).
I was an WoW addict for quite a while...Got nothing to say other than it's a great game, in most cases the best there is...

But when it comes down to best MMO in my opinion nothing, and I mean nothing can beat the free / player controlled universe of EVE-Online
Of all the MMO`s i played i cant decide which is the best
But for now i think Granado Espada is the best for me ( working person/student no time to grind 24/7 let the bot do thier stuff for me :twisted: )
Pages 123Next