Which of these popular search engines do you use?

Which of these search engines do you use?

Total Votes : 7,021
I us google
Google dominates! XD
somebody actually uses bing that thing destroyed my pc when i knew nothing of anti virus and stuff
*looks at poll results*

Wow...Google murdered everyone, bulldozed them, purged them with fire and salt, and basically erased them from existence.

Not that I'm surprised. I, myself, am a Google man. [This is not to say I like Chrome more than Firefox. I don't.]
Google is Google
you can search anything whaha
I use an engine called duckduckgo. It does no tracking at all and is run by some cool sounding people.
Im all about using Bing. I earn points I can use to orders items from Microsoft or Bing or other companys tied to them. And I have gotten some pretty good products from Mircosoft for free thanks to Bing and all I need to do is search the web with them.
Google for a search engine = ez mode

But it mail service sucks. ;/
I used Doodle. Or, is it Booble?
Google and sometimes Yahoo
use google to find this site:D
maybe it will change into SKYNET in the future
Google FTW!!!
Google for the win!
Google....no doubt....the best search monster...
also....i found FAKKU! through google...*so google....you have my thanks..
Anything other than google is useless.
Spoiler:
I used askkids once, but only because someone told me to type negro in it, and it brought up this site (It's a joke site, don't freak out on me now). Pretty good laugh, seeing as how it was the first result that poped up on a search engine made for children. Oh, and if you typed in specific visual novel titles, it would bring up some very nsfw image links for children.

I use google.
google won by a landslide...
Google Ever Since Windows 98 when i had Dial-up Connection coming through AOL 5.0
lol I guess almost everyone vote for google....

It's like the world dictionary for now :)