Reading others Favorites list

Pages 12Next
When looking through the forums, do you ever pull up another users Favorites list and see what they have favorited? For some reason it makes me feel like I'm going through their stuff when their out.....
If I could think of a user who is into glasses, strong women, chicks-with-dicks-who-only-fuck-other-chicks, stockings,women who are shaped like women, and those indescribably tender moments when you put on a strong front (Because, my girlfriend cannot be less hung over than I can) then maybe.

But, until that day comes along, no.

(Seriously, I need a name for this fetish.)
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
yes, simply because they might have found something interesting that I overlooked.
Meh, sometimes, when they make an interesting post, I go and check out their profile, but I never do check out their favorites. Its a bit like if I was browsing someones hentai colection in his room, I agree.

But maybe I should. Maybe it would help with this impersonation: Internet Voice Topic
Not really. But some of you guys have some interesting stuff, I just looked. I liked the MonterGirl game.
Lughost the Lugoat
I do every so often. If it seems like a user has a good avi and makes good posts then I'll sometimes check out their favourites. It's led me to some rather nice works.
Out of pure curiosity I've looked through important peoples favourties, like Jacob or Waar.
I dont do it very often, if I need new material ill look.
The few times i have, there were either less than a page, or none at all. i think they probably prefer to download so they don't bother with it.

i don't download anything, so i have a pretty large favorites list. i mostly use the ones there as a link to the artists page. if i favorited every manga i liked, it would be huge.
You can tell a lot about a man by the shoes he has on his feet his favorites.

I download everything first before i "read" it. I save all the goodies. And i favourite only the best, that's why the list is so small.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Nope. I use the favourites feature when I find something that both made my dick rock hard, and turned me on.

If people view my favourites and I knew or was notified of it, I wouldn't mind.
Never did so. May never will.
I worry only about my favs and listings,
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Aud1o Blood wrote...
If I could think of a user who is into glasses, strong women, chicks-with-dicks-who-only-fuck-other-chicks, stockings,women who are shaped like women, and those indescribably tender moments when you put on a strong front (Because, my girlfriend cannot be less hung over than I can) then maybe.

But, until that day comes along, no.

(Seriously, I need a name for this fetish.)

Hellooo~
Unless of course by 'strong women' you mean women with muscles... lots and lots of muscles... in which case, oh dear lord no...

I occasionally search people's favourites, just to see if I can't find some more good reads/ to see what they like :D
I only favorate what I am reading. And I only look at the profiles of others when I'm not on my phone.
Done it a few times. Need to sort out my favourites, there's some in there that I have no idea why they're there.
I tend to look through others fav's from time to time.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I would say that is a good idea, however you would probably find lazy people like me. I have never set any favorites. To find out what I like you would just have to ask me.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Not really, but I feel like I should more often since it's always nice to see something that you haven't read before within someone else's faves.
Of course. I do this when looking for something new and superb.
This brings up the question of who has the most favorites on fakku.
Pages 12Next