The Conceptional of Discretion.

I have a slight problem. I have fetish of incredibly fat and overweight guys. In case you didnt notice im am bi and yes im a boy. Everything about them turns me on, their sweat, the sloppy sounds they make when thrusting hard into me. All that fat smothering me and especially after their done the grease and cum covering my body form head to knees. Not to mention the ass fat is hundred times better than a vagina.

But that isnt the problem, some of my friends says that's a normal fetish and it's really disturbing, i hate being normal.So,perhaps, unconscionably i developed this 'abnormal fetish' so to speak. What are your thoughts on this, i like the though that other people think a sick #@%$.
XVoltageX wrote...
But that isnt the problem, some of my friends says that's a normal fetish and it's really disturbing, i hate being normal.So,perhaps, unconscionably i developed this 'abnormal fetish' so to speak. What are your thoughts on this, i like the though that other people think a sick #@%$.

I really don't understand what you mean here. Shouldn't you be glad your friends are accepting of your fetish, since most people judge other people's fetishes? You don't want to be considered 'normal' (whatever constitutes as normal)?

Or are you trolling.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Normal... yeah fucking fat dudes is normal. I not going to mention my fetishes since.. everyone knows them here. Repeating oneself seems like masturbation of comments.
Theirs no such thing as normal. Nobodies normal, and as yuri said what even constitutes normal.
Are you trolling dude or are your serious? Anyway if your serious then i know people with way weirder fetish that. I wouldnt say a fat guy fetish is abnormal though.
I hate to burst your bubble, but liking fat guys for the disgust factor isn't that bad.

Degradation=normal fetish
Fat people= normal fetish
Different strokes for different folks
Meh, don't worry, your not even in the Shadowdark of fetishes, just the uppermost of Shadowhell.

See this diagram from Penny Arcade to get where I'm going.
What happens between consenting adults is their own business.

So long as your mental, emotional, and physical health are still sound, and you retain control over your own life, you don't need to worry.
You're a chubby chaser...
I don't exactly consider that odd.
Sneakyone wrote...
Different strokes for different folks

Whatever tickles your pickle
XVoltageX wrote...

You can't unconscionably develop a fetish.If you're attracted to something, its going to happen anyways no matter your environment.

And like yurixhentai said why is it a problem for your friends to accept your fetish?
Sure it's fine and all but at the end of the day shieeeeeet, dawg, how fat we talkin'? "Meat on their bones"-fat or "Morbidly obese"-fat? I can't really fathom liking fat men with their rolls of fat, grease, and sweat, but I imagine it's like "My Sweet Elder Sister" where you visibly see the fleshy, juicy goodies and that sort of enhances the sensation in your mind? Does this go for women too or just men?
When you say fat men, which one do you mean?
300lbs fat
Forum Image: http://www.fatmanunleashed.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/260lbsbackafewyearsagofromt.jpg

Or +500 morbidly obese you're going to die of a heart attack or stroke with in a year
Forum Image: http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/morbidly-obese.jpg
Whatever floats your boat.
Sprite wrote...
Or +500 morbidly obese you're going to die of a heart attack or stroke with in a year
http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/morbidly-obese.jpg

Thank god for censorship.
that is why it is called a "fetish"...
(and posting this on a hentai site, is sort of trolling)

you admitting to what turns you on means that you are still in the norms in terms of sanity.
Listen man, you saying that you "developed" an abnormal fetish just so that you wouldn't have to deal with being "normal", makes you even more normal than the rest of us because we accept the Fetish's we have and revel in their existence. Our friends can say what they want about what we love and we won't care and continue to love them.

So stop complaining and just enjoy what you enjoy.
OP needs to reply to his thread.
No comment , just here for the added post count.