Be the last one to post....

tooge3 wrote...
Sanada-Kun wrote...
[color=red]
Well how bout G.e-hentai? No account needed. I prefer exhentai for more "collection"

first of all how the hell do you even make an acct when all you see is a freakin crying panda?!

[color=red]Well first I made an account at here
Then download some plugin (there's some guide at there) from here. Plugin for firefox or chrome, your call.
How about a uuuuuuu~~ koko? ( in case nobody knows, its Maria from umineko)
Nyu~!

I didnt watch umineko..
FOR SHAME KOKO!! >:O Well, do watch it some time. It's a real good psychological anime which are quite rare.
You shame smelly baka doo doo head!!! >:O I believe if I just type in psychological a few animes will come up..I didnt think umineko would be any good..but since you say it is I guess I'll -try again-.

Iam a higurashi fan so when I saw it I wanted to watch it but something about it just turned me off. :/ That or I just wanted higurashi and not whatever they did with umineko. I'll give it a try..just way later.
If you were to compare the two Naku Koro ni series, obviously Higurashi takes the cake (since it came first and I watched during my middle school days....oh my god how I was traumatized.) But I liked Umineko nonetheless, if anything that should turn you it's the unmistakable Phoenix Wright poses.
Koko7 wrote...
mii...

Nano desu~
Satsugai wrote...
dafuq?
Watching To Love Ru DHARKNESS is WORTH IT!!!
This pyonoyon seems familiar
y'know I think people make fakku accounts just to post stupid comments on hentai
What have you seen?
just been looking at the comments in the newly posted hentai...

if its not vanilla everyone bitches

faggots
I think that's because the majority of comments are from IB regulars.
can't be that

most of the user who comment are hentai... none of their usernames are familiar...