Whose modern gaming consoles do you prefer?

Whose modern gaming consoles do you prefer?

Total Votes : 4,667
I used to play on Play Station 1 and 2 for an insane amount of time.
But after the Xbox came out I pretty much set my Play Stations aside and haven't really touched them (Except for the Metal Gear Solid Games and the game Shadow Hearts.)I've played both consoles a number of times, and I just prefer the microsoft consoles. I think their exclusive game selection is 'mostly' better, online is better (Though it isn't free, but I don't mind paying for it) and I feel the controller sits more comfortably in my hands.
But If I could afford a REALLY good PC. I'd be on that 24/7
Why game on one when you can on all? When you have access to all this question doesn't matter! Always the best way to go. It's like choosing whether to have one lady for the ending of a harem route! Obviously the harem route is the best ending in this case!
I'm a sony man myself, but lately I've been playing more PC games. Guess I just have a mixed like of videogames.
i prefer pc because i can play mmorpg games for free
PC master race
Loner the People's Senpai
I have an Xbox. Wish I had a PS3 though, all the people from Fakku I wanna play games with have PS3.
My first console was Sony Playstation, before that I was playing games on my dad's spare PCs.

So since that first one I have been primarily a Sony Boy since then and my personal favorite series' have been on Sony Consoles.
Shouldn't have to decide if you love playing games.
Im on fakku with my PS3 so its a easy choice:p
actually i like both PC game and Sony console.
Glorius PC master race!
I play 360, with a bit of PC gaming. I don't like loading up games on a computer that wasn't built for gaming.
I got an XBOX about 4 years ago just to play Gears 2. Now I'm hooked on the COD series. Only thing I don't like is the yearly membership.
I have been a Sony fan boy with this term but I was a Nintendo then went to PlayStation . I will get item for the ps3, before I get them for the 360 or WII. But before that I would get them if they for the PC. I think it has to do with the order I got my game systems, which was PS3, WII, and then 360.
Nintendo and PC games.
Back then I would say Nintendo for the n64 but now it's a battle between Microsoft and Nintendo, for the fact that I still like kiddy games like Kirby or puzzle like Zelda.
PS3, Xbox 360 and I'm building a gaming pc piece by piece paycheck to paycheck. Ok have a wii for novelty and an interesting paperweight.
Nintendo, PS3, and PC.

PC is the only way to play RTSs- and Nintendo and Sony are both childhood friends that have provided some quality and stuck around 'til this very day.

XBox doesn't have enough exclusives to entice me to get one. Basically only Fable. Which I play when I visit my best friend (his wife has one).
I started with Super Nintendo as a Kid.

And for a good long time Microsoft Xbox had me won.

But hands down, for the last four or so years. Sony Playstation has had my vote because I get left the eff alone if I wanna be. Nowadays the Wii is for Parties, the 360 is for hardcore gamers jacked on Call of Duty and Gears of War.

The Sony Playstation 3 has tried its best to market into multiple players with the Move and Playstation Online. But when it comes down to it the only players that matter are players one and player 2.

I digress however because I have yet to enjoy the upcoming "Playstation All-stars". And I wait to see if it keeps up with Super Smash Bros. Or if its just another knock off like "Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion".

Forum Image: http://stuffpoint.com/playstation-3/image/56683-playstation-3-ps3.jpg
depends on the game you want to play each system has there own exclusives *cures you Nintendo and Sony for not staying together and working on the Nintendo Sony combo