What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

Which is your favorite Star Wars movie?

Total Votes : 2,986
Revenge of the Sith. I've only watched the prequels, so I can't say for certain, but it's my favourite from the ones I watched.
I love the first one because of qui gon jinn
464 people desperately need to kill themselves
I like Revenge of the Sith in the new trilogy but, Empire Strikes Back is my favorite in the old trilogy and in the whole series. Whats more is that I have watched the movie enough times that I can repeat every dialog and sound effect in the movie (which is sad really) and I'm proud of that fact.
star wars for the win like all:) who hates star wars?

lol
Phantom menace [because of DARTH MAUL].
A New Hope
Return Of The Jedi
The Empire Strikes Back
Revenge Of The Sith
Attack Of The Clones
Revenge of the Sith even if lucas can't write dialog himself worth a shit
Attack of the clones because CLONES!!!!! just when the day seems like its over CLONE ARMY comes out! love a good war movie. Only reason i don't fav the revenge of sith is cause the clones turn on them. so not right
/voted
But its top secret!!!
I do like some Star Wars... but I am more of a Trekkie.
Return of the Jedi its when shit gets real
Silencio200 AHHHHHHH! I AM A CAT!
I grew with the old trilogy. and i really appreciate it.
the new trilogy ruin that, the reasons... well it is explain in the redlettermedia reviews...

now it is clear i dislike I,II and III...

my favorite is V (empire Strikes back)
seconded by IV(new hope)
and finally VI

now if you count Games:
KOTOR makes my favorite. specially with the Endar Empire Ending...
follow by Jedi Knights Jedi outcast.
I really liked the first one (a new hope), such a simple and complete movie. It lacked the complexity of some of the other ones, but made up for it with a great narrative.

The first one I saw was The Phantom Menace, at the time I was pretty young and easily impressed by CG on a big screen, so back then it seemed like a good movie. Let's say that I've only tried rewatching it, I seem to fall asleep every time.

I liked Attack of the Clones a bit more because of the guy with the double light sabre cause it was cool. However, it was completely forgettable.

Revenge of the Sith was kind of cool, I guess?

The Empire Strikes Back was meh and Return of the Jedi was bleh, even though right now I wouldn't rank them below episodes 1 and 2.
Definitely First 3 (In chronologic order ). I remember crying for the first time in my life watching a film . That last scene of Third movie where Obi-Wan said '' You were my brother , Anakin'' /Feels Sad Man
Attack of the Clones and the revenge of the sith.

I love the ending where the clones where marching, getting ready for the war. ^__^
Empire quickly followed by Revenge, leaving the original trilogy ahead of the prequels.
Gotta go with New hope. it was the only one with a decent starfighter battle
EASY!

1. Empire Strikes Back - Easily the best Star Wars in my opinion.

2. Can't decide! either A new Hope or Return of the Jedi, both were fucking awesome!

3. Revenge of the Sith - to me it was ok, but mediocre at best, or at least I thought so...

4. who gives a crap, the rest sucked HARD!!!
I dont even remember the last time i saw a star war movie so how about "I don't like,watch or get into George Luca's greatest achievement" option?
Definitely Empire Strikes Back, then Return of the Jedi and last New Hope. Revenge of the Sith barely goes to the fourth place, but I just don't consider first 2 as SW movies, they were just awful. Who in their right mind put Phantom Menace as their favorite Star Wars movie!?