How do you celebrate Halloween?

How do you celebrate Halloween?

Total Votes : 3,744
here in mexico, we celebrate the "el dia de los muertos" (the dead one's day) it's far different from halloween without the party, the joy, it's some sort of sad day cuz we remember all the people who passed away long time ago
just look at all these people! you're never too old for trick or treating!!!!
I take my little sister out trick or treating. Sometimes we go out with my girlfriend and her sisters when they trick-or-treating.

Forum Image: http://www.careerrocketeer.com/wp-content/uploads/Trick-or-Treat.png
ManOfGreatness The Legend Never Dies
Steam sale, nuff said
I go to a large masquerade ball, it lots of fun.
My friends and I gather and watch a few scary movies before wrapping the night up with an anime opening competition. I took 2nd place this year... ;-;
Ho-li-day?
Hollow-een?

What are these words? They seem so familiar yet so far...away.
Every Halloween there's a schedule to follow: trick or treat to get as many candy as you can, or trick people to have some fun. Then go to a friend's house for a party. Put all the candy you've gathered into one table. As soon as people start coming, more candy piles up, but at the same it's a buffet of candies. Get wasted on sugar (along with some other things XD). Wake up the next morning saying your sick of candy, then eat some leftover candy!
The night is young and full of perverted mind, stay thirsty my friends.
I watched Season 1 of walking dead on dvd with my BF at night. At college dressed up as Waldo...got found by a slenderman. Ate candy then fell asleep watching original Nightmare on elm street. That was a bad idea...and played with my new pokemon game. Black 2. (°w°)
Gota love an extra day to cosplay kupo.
I got drunk with my folks (jello shots!), ate candy and watched a couple horror movies. It was great!
i play [size=10](and fap )[/h] all night until a bunch of kids ring.......

i don't always open. but when i do..... Forum Image: http://galeri.uludagsozluk.com/12/300-spartali_57276_s.jpg
Party!! XD
I'm having an anniversary with my girlfriend. It has been fourth this year :)
I always play pranks on a few choice neighbors. I try to dress up each year, but I'm beginning to lose excuses to do so since I'm not in grade school anymore. I wanted to go to one of those professional haunted houses yet my plans to do so kinda flaked. In my mind Halloween will always be one of my top 3 holidays but it gets more difficult to enjoy the older you get.
There is no "Halloween celebration" in my country, so i didn't celebrate it.... ~_~
i got really drunk,so it was a prety good night for me
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
honestly, it's just a normal night to me. I just go to sleep after probably visiting this website
fuwaruu wrote...
We dont celebrate halloween in our country, so yeah.

Harco wrote...
I don't celebrate Halloween. It's just not much of a holiday where I live. You read about it on the internet and the news makes mention of it, but nobody really seems to care about it.

What im supposed to say have been saying
Firstasianproblem.