What's your favorite anime this season?

What's your favorite anime this season?

Total Votes : 5,526
Pecho92 wrote...
haha this is the most decisive win i ever saw in the poll so far

You obviously didn't see the google victory in the poll on search engines
Pecho92 wrote...
haha this is the most decisive win i ever saw in the poll so far

Well I guess you didn't see the 'preferred search engine' poll.
Way too much SAO. What in the hell...
Anyway, for me it's Medaka Box Abnormal. I am a huge fan of the manga, so maybe I'm just biased, but it's definitely the one I'm most excited about.
But seriously, this season is awesome. Others I am loving closely behind Abnormal: Shinsekai yori, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sukitte Iinayo, Zetsuen no Tempest, Magi, and Little Busters!.
none, I haven't watched anime in years, and probably will continue that trend. The problem is that there are no animes that really jump out at me. The only 3 animes I've watched were the Dragon Ball series (up to the end of Z), Rurouni Kenshin (not that shitty samurai x thing), and yu yu hakusho; after that, I just lost interest in japanese cartoons or cartoons in general, I guess I just grew out of em
So, I heard that Psycho-Pass is written by Gen Urobuchi. My mind is ready for it.

Forum Image: http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/m/image/1348/42/1348420009528.jpg
SAO is trash , it was OK in the beginning but it went straight to hell half way. fav this season , well there isnt any good anime coming out anymore so chuu2 or tonari , i guess...
Btooom anime is pathetic compared to manga :/ i was seriously disappointed in this one. Sword art is best so far
I have to admit, I love Seitokai no Ichizon.
Sword Art Online, Psycho-Pass, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and K. These are the best anime series for this year that I've watched so far.
I like SOE but Girls und Panzer still takes the lead for me ^__^
Been watching both JoJo's Bizzare Adventure (because I love the manga and am hyped that they finally are doing a true anime adaptaion) and Codebreaker.
I loveee SAO, and I'm watching Hyouka...Hyouka is less well-known, but it's very good. Smartly written with a beautiful style.
For me it's definitely "Shin Sekai Yori", imho it's a bit like the Jinrui of this season, since it's pretty unpredictable^^

Also I like the new Hidamari-season and Busou Shinki - both are very nice animes for relaxing :-)

Uh, is SAO really that great? If yes, then I guess I'll have to catch up on it ;-)

Watched it till ep 6 or so. First 2 eps were awesome and after that it definitely wasn't bad, but nothing mind-blowing, imho. Also I didn't like the 'random short stories'-format it turned to after first 2 eps.
Little Busters!
I just loved the Visual Novel so much that I can't stop liking anything related to it.

Second place is of course SAO. I hope they continue even beyond the ALFheim Online arc.
I would have to say as of right now It would probably be Bleach and DBZ for the 900000th goddamn time. DBZ is just my favorite anime.
Sorry I have to agree with the 4%, BTOOM is my choice!
I'm now a huge fan of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
xkore PettankosPursuer
I like Btoom! sword art and K! but I like K the most.
SAO, with Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, and My Little Monster close behind.
I'm kinda disappointed that Jojo isn't getting as much love as it deserves. I fucking love Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.