Around what time do you wake up for the day?

Around what time do you wake up for the day?

Total Votes : 5,843
Wakes up early always. Why? *shrugs*
Because of the time I go to sleep it can be anywhere from noon, to 2pm.
I usually wake up around 6am when I have my classes, and whenever I want when I don't. So it varies. I said 4-8am since I normally wake up before 8am regardless.
I sleep in way too much, I stay up super late when ever I can and then I sleep in until 12 or 1 PM
so basically most of the people who voted 8 am to 12 pm are bums who most likely have part time jobs
I wake up around 6:30-7:30 when I have stuff to do, but no later than 10:00 when I don't.
If I don't have work and can wake up when I please, it's usually around 1 or 2 o'clock. Mainly because I go to sleep incredibly early in the morning, around 4 or 5AM.
1am on weekends and holidays.

8pm on weekdays.
I'm insomniac so I don't sleep :(
depends on my insomnia, but I also work closing shift so ya
Well since it's my Christmas vacation I have been waking up around noon but usually I wake up at 6:30
On my normal workdays, i have to get up around 6am. Otherwise, i just sleep in to the crack o' noon.....
I'm going to get up early tomorrow... probably not though ^_^
I wake up at 3pm or 4pm
0400 on weekdays, walking the dog. 0530 on weekends, don't want to waste it.
Around 8-12PM . I will not waste my time anymore .
seed_of_mayuri wrote...
I suffer from insomnia from time to time so it varies, but usually I sleep in because I find it hard to get out of bed.

What this good Sir says.
cause of school I get up around 6:30-7:00 but when its not a school day I usually dont get up until like 3:00 P.M cause everybody is out partying late. It's always really hard to switch from weekend or holiday schedule back to weekday schedule. Also I guess I'm just lazy and sleep alot....but isn't that just a teenage thing? especially for girls? idk probably just a stereotype right :/
Shana Aisaka wrote...
Around 8-12PM . I will not waste my time anymore .

--
Same and is that horizon I see dancing?!?
Silencio200 AHHHHHHH! I AM A CAT!
I am a creature of the night by nature. so when i don't have to work and I am not tired after work i wake up around 1PM sometimes 3PM... and i go to sleep the day after at 4-5AM

unfortunately or fortunately for the system... I am forced to go to sleep at 12AM and wake up 5AM...

now don't come knocking my door with a cross i am not a vampire (⌐_⌐)(¬_¬)