How often do you visit FAKKU?

How often do you visit FAKKU?

Total Votes : 6,392
Best part about this poll is the Clerks picture.

Good movies those are.
Fakku! is my favorite site (obviously) not just because of the fapping material but because of the comments people make about anything. A lot of people here are very creative about what they post so its extreamly entertaining.
This is my third time today :)
Fakku is like crack without the horribly debilitating side effects. (Unless you count the brutal addictiveness of it a negative thing.)
once a day maybe more, i like to read a few at a time instead of just one update.
I don't always have internet soooo yeah, a few times a week.
I usually check up on what's new several times a day
If theres new stuff to read like mangas or doujins then i come multiple times a day but If theres nothing new then just once or twice
Can I move in here? lol great site
Im not always on Fakku
But when I am
Im readin some good ass hentai
I come here all the time, but I just recently made an account.
Fakku is my homepage.So yea...
I come, I fap, I might make a comment, then leave. About once a day on average. Kinda depends on my boredom/need to fap.
Its the ONLY hentai site I visit. Theres no need for any other with Fakku around.
Several times per-day, I really do come here to often.
I'm a regular Fakku Otaku. I just wish that some of the manga being written didn't go on hiatus so often, but that's the writers issue nothing Fakku can do about it.

Other than that and how I wish there were more "non-forced" hentai, less plain "vanilla genre" hentai and anal genre and definitely way more ecchi stories. I got no complaints. Fakku is my go 2 for the newest Hentai Manga/Doujinshi and Hentai Anime info.
I like to check once a day on certain genres that have been posted. Also can't go wrong with fakku community posts to get a good laugh.
For me, depends on how horny I am, but at least once a night.
Everyday to be honest.
On average, once everyday, but it depends. Sometimes it's multiple times a day, sometimes it turns into once a week.

Plus as someone else said I wish there were more non-plain vanilla doujins (consensual BDSM would be cool), but I also wish for more forced mangas that AREN'T netorare XD not that I hate it, but I'm kind of bored of it. It's pretty much always the same story with only a few different details.

Also, I'm going to be in the minority here but I wish for more forced yaoi XD I like to read that every now and then. Especially if it's the trap variety.