Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

Total Votes : 3,881
I'd love to see Russia someday. Lots of history there.
Im in Denmark quite often, been to lots of countries and im sitll quite young :)
Due to the nature of my work, I travel to different countries.

Spoiler:
Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Panama, Mexico, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany (my favorite because booze and chocolates), Egypt, Namibia, Ghana, Nigeria.

More countries to go.
I have Antarctica, Africa, and South America left on my list of "Continents I've Been to At Least Once" :)
I want to visit.../deep breath/ England, Germany, Sweden, Egypt, Japan, Korea, Angola, Brazil, Canada, Madagascar, India, Russia and China sometime before I die. Even just one of those would be nice. oUo
I've been abroad for holidays and such, though I hope to permanently move from the UK over to the US or Japan at some point, I'd love that.
See the entire world and explore it toroughly.
I go out of my home country now and then, but I really want to visit the UK and Japan, haven't been there yet.
I've been to Portugal and Canada, but I honestly prefer staying in the US with my head buried in the snow or sand (season dependent.)
pierape wrote...
I wanna go back to the Phillipines and visit my dozens upon dozens of cousins. :D

I feel for you T_T haven't come back in years~
I've been to Toronto and Niagara Falls, so I've technically been outside my home country, but I'd really like to go somewhere with a significantly different culture. Which mean's I'll need to learn a foreign language if I want to actually experience a foreign country's culture.
I've only been to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and Toronto, Ontario. My grandmother really wants me to go with her to Belgium at some point to meet all my cousins.
I've been everywhere in the UK but never overseas :( I'm desperate to leave this crappy country
cptnfapper The One True Boner
Visiting the UK in march, I'm so pumped for it that I'm pretty sure January was actually about 7 times as long as it normally is.
Twice, both at japan.
Hopefully I will get to see other countries soon. With getting a new job traveling is part of it. But its mainly always work, but hey one can always dream right?
I am poor guy ==
I'd do anything to travel around the world. XD
I'm a homebody and don't like leaving so I wouldn't enjoy leaving Florida.
I've only ever been outside of California once, and it was only to Maryland to visit my sister. Hell I barely leave my hometown.