How large is your immediate family?

How large is your immediate family?

Total Votes : 4,107
Well, I'm in University so I'm all alone here. Back home however, I have my parents, 2 sisters and my beloved golden retriever. (Sighs) I miss home.
My parents, my two sisters, and myself, which makes 5.
there's four of us. My parents, my bratty sister, and myself.
No surprise the most common house hold consist of 4-5 family members. Makes it that much harder to sit back naked and read some Vanilla, Schoolgirl, Incest, Housewife, Oppai Hentai in the late afternoon's and midnight's. xD
Father, mother, two brothers, one sister and me for a total of six people.
Me, my parents, my sister and my brother. Gotta say Iove the pic you chose. Brings back awesome memories of Clannad
Just me and my crazy sister.
There's 9 of us in this household: Grandma, uncle, aunt, cousin, mom, dad, sister, brother, and me.
I have my parents and a brother and sister, but both my siblings have long since moved out.
Counting myself, me, one brother, three sisters and my mom.
It's just me and my dad living in London. My mother and my 2 sisters are in LA while my eldest brother is somewhere in Asia and my 2nd eldest is in Russia. I havent seen or talked to my brothers for 3 years and my sisters for 2. I talk to my my mom once a year.
There's me, my dad, my sister, my stepmom, my two stepsisters and my stepbrother. So seven.
Me, me parents, me sister and me friend who rents a room... not technically family but you live with someone long enough and be close friends with them they pretty much become family.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
There is me, my younger brother, my mum and my dad. So we are 4 people.
4 atm my older brother moved out, and my Grandma doesn't count I guess...Just me and my socially introvert family...hmmm now I think I know how I ended up here :D
section8magnet Pervert for Life.
4. me, the wife and our two boys. 10 if you count 3 cats,1 dog and 2 horses.
Me and my 2 sisters are what's left of our immediate family. Both of my parents passed away already.
Love Th Big Fams, BTW

Off @ School Right Now
But @ Home It's Me, My Older Sis, Mom, G-Mom, G-Pop & GG-Mom!
woah most are 4-5 people o.O I wonder how many people here are middle children ^o)
Me, parents and a younger sister. We're a cliché waiting to happen.