What weapons would you use in a zombie apocalypse

Pages 1234Next
What weapon would you use in a zombie uprise
Anything go,and I mean anything
The classics: Fire axe, Remington 870 and a T-90.
Fire axe for CQC, 870 for mid-range and T-90 for dinosaurs and gundams.
Crowbar for close combats, SPAS-12 and AA-12 for mid range and Bad News Sniper Rifle for long range.
Ryssen wrote...
The classics: Fire axe, Remington 870 and a T-90.
Fire axe for CQC, 870 for mid-range and T-90 for dinosaurs and gundams.

Nice
Jonny P. wrote...
Crowbar for close combats, SPAS-12 and AA-12 for mid range and Bad News Sniper Rifle for long range.

Why do I feel like you have all these items
A spear for CQC, An AK-47 for close-mid range (AK-47's never jam), R700 for long range.

If we can use fantasy weapons... A iron-man suit and a 40ft light saber.
Medzy wrote...
A spear for CQC, An AK-47 for close-mid range (AK-47's never jam), R700 for long range.

If we can use fantasy weapons... A iron-man suit and a 40ft light saber.

Fantasy is allowed
It's a zombie uprise
I think logic would be dead by then
You don't need to constantly respond to every post with only a few words. It just seems like you're trying to raise your post count, personally.

I'd just use a bunch of defensive things, like reinforced steel plating to prevent them from reaching me. They'll just rot after a few weeks and be completely harmless. Crisis averted.
A bubble ball....

WITH SPIKES ATTACHED
SKS, Remington model 870, home made bombs and a good sidearm.
My weapon would be a man who does all the killing for me. Because zombies are fucking scary.
kengenerals wrote...
A bubble ball....

WITH SPIKES ATTACHED

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1398711-CNJJ4ZV.jpg

You've won this thread.
Samurai sword .. hands down .. chopping off heads be my hobby.

For long range ... definitely a automatic assault rifle.

However the best would be like that mist swordsman's guy weapons, using a long strong needle like weapon with metal strings to tie them all up, nothing better than rounding them up and then pull with with a truck to a fiery pit I made as a finisher.

Another weapon would be nice, a flamethrower ...

Forum Image: http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/flamethrower.jpg
Derz wrote...
Jonny P. wrote...

Why do I feel like you have all these items

Ahah if only i could have all of those weapons.
I am only really interested in things like weapons.
Ryssen wrote...
T-90 for dinosaurs and gundams.

Lol, I knew I wasn't the only one expecting raptors to come back.

But giant robots? Driven by dinosaurs to control hordes of zombies?

That sounds terrifyingly exciting.

Mace(as in the big hammer), undefined extra handgun.
Varius mines and tripwires around my home. An Ak-47 for a jack of all trades weapon. Sephiroth's Masamune for mid to long range melee. And a flam thrower cause why not.
With all this and 100 years worth of food and entertainment. I would wait for mother nature to end the zombie apocalypse
fgd49 wrote...
Varius mines and tripwires around my home. An Ak-47 for a jack of all trades weapon. Sephiroth's Masamune for mid to long range melee. And a flam thrower cause why not.
With all this and 100 years worth of food and entertainment. I would what for mother nature to end the zombie apocalypse

Wow,you thought this through didn't you
Why do I have the feeling you have all this weapon
What aren't you telling us.
for close range probably a sword. preferebly a straight sword, because katana's are known to be fairly fragile (if my video game knowledge won't fail me on this one).

then a handgun, one that has lots of ammunition available (i'm guessing glock) as well as an easy to use rifle that is accurate (probably an AR 15)
I'd dual wield all the way.

Two pistols.
Two katanas or daggers.
Two Eskrima sticks.

Might as well have my fun during the end of the world, right?
My AR-15 can mount a bayonet and has a solid stock. That takes care of CQB, medium range, and long range. And then a suppressed .45 handgun for stealthier needs; maybe a hand-worked 1911 for extreme reliability or a Beretta 8045 just because it's awesome.
Pages 1234Next