Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

Total Votes : 4,795
I work at amazon 40 hours every weekend the job isnt all that bad once you get use to it, but i intend to quit pretty soon and get a part time job
I would like that involves multilangual skills or being a spokesman because that's my advantage in my circle
Enlisted in the military, full time all the time!
I work full time as an electronics technician
I work part time as a journalist for a small local paper.
I go to school full time, and work part time. It basically means I have no free time. Not something I recommend for most folks.
Acting and writing <3
yeah i do full time work....
I have a part time job, soon to be multiple.
Been working part-time since I was 15. Also doing an undergrade degree fulltime currently.
If work at my mother's pet shop counts than yes, i have a job.
Yup, I have a job. I'm an History teacher.
Full time college student, I do internships at hospitals over the summer though
I did work at one stage here in Ireland but that was 5 years ago and the only work that is around is outside the country :(
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Freelancing is considered work, yes?

I do need a way to finance my life, anyway...
I'm applying for part-time jobs, but I'm fortunate enough to have parents who support me during college so I can live without one.
I'm 25 and never worked. (Yes, seriously.)

I have absolutely no skills or qualifications, I'm not smart, I have social anxiety, I might have ADHD (since I never seem to focus on anything), and I have really shitty school grades (of which I blame my schools divisional system*)

I have cousins who're younger than me who have university degrees, or in the process of getting said degrees, so compared to them I view myself as a gigantic failure.

I wouldn't mind doing data entry work, but there's not really much of that around here. (It's mostly temp work ('cause lol, UK) that has shit like "must have X experience," "must have grades X to X," etc.)

That said, I've been very pensive and depressed about my life the last few months, and most of the time I honestly wish I didn't have to exist.

It's quite sad really...

*This means that you'd take end-of-year exams, they'd see how you did, then divide you based on your grades.

For example:

"So you did badly on your math exam.

We'll put you in the bottom level of the bottom group for math class where you won't learn anything remotely useful (I'm 14, I don't need to learn about fucking shapes again!) or get much help from the teacher.

Oh, by the way, the highest grade on the GCSE math paper for your class is a D."
I have a side-line, but not really a part time job. but it helps me to get the money i need.
The question was not specific as to if it was a job that pays or not.

Currently I am training for new work so it is now full time. Have yet to get my first pay but I am confident it will come. I am hoping I can get my production up to the point that it is part time. No real benefits except the promise of setting my our hours later.

I have been working mostly part-time the past five years taking work as it comes.
No job, but one day I wish to work in the fakku café like I used too.