users you hate

Cruz Dope Stone Lion
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
become a doctor like I am. No wonder you have such a poor attitude.

Do all doctors get this whiny when someone corrects them?

Nah, just this one.

jwub4 wrote...
Spoiler:
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
I don't get you at all. So, you, in fact, sit on a fucking computer with a vast internet, and just read my comments because you're bored. What do you do for a living?

Full time college student. Or should I say university? I guess it depends on where you're from. That's a tangent though. Back on track, I'm winding down a bit before I get back to studying for a solid mechanics exam in the morning.

Okay, what's your major?

Mechanical engineering. Pretty fun, I get to do a lot of math and physics. The circuits class sucks though.

ME......the market's bad for ME. Why not Civil, or better yet, become a doctor like I am. No wonder you have such a poor attitude. Most of the engineers I've meet have that smart ass attitude.

Nah, civil can really only do government work.

Tsk, tsk tsk. It's connection and internship that get you that good position. That the problem with this generation. So much time to be on the internet trolling me, but you don't even have your shit straight. What firms have you tried to get an intership to. What are the cost of the debt you are accumulating. Better yet, why no try to start your own firm and be your boss. That's why I didn't do E, you're a bitch to the end, and so fat slob gets the credit. I actually have empathy for you.

*That's
Buddy, I'm not even trolling. You simply entertain me and I wish to be entertained further.
*Internship
No debt. Hazelwood college assistance act means free college. Well, that and a nice scholarship.
*some
You seem to misunderstand what empathy means.

Such a troll. Why are all trying to prove something to me. This is a great conditioned response. You and that other guy like that dog in Pavlov's experiment are just trained to troll and say the same bs over and over again. You stick to a formula.You find a mispelled word and you explain how I misread or said something wrong.You really are cynical, aren't ya?

But that isn't trolling, nor is correcting your spelling a personal attack.

I honestly don't see what you problem is.
cruz737 wrote...
Spoiler:
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...

Nah, just this one.

jwub4 wrote...
Spoiler:
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
I don't get you at all. So, you, in fact, sit on a fucking computer with a vast internet, and just read my comments because you're bored. What do you do for a living?

Full time college student. Or should I say university? I guess it depends on where you're from. That's a tangent though. Back on track, I'm winding down a bit before I get back to studying for a solid mechanics exam in the morning.

Okay, what's your major?

Mechanical engineering. Pretty fun, I get to do a lot of math and physics. The circuits class sucks though.

ME......the market's bad for ME. Why not Civil, or better yet, become a doctor like I am. No wonder you have such a poor attitude. Most of the engineers I've meet have that smart ass attitude.

Tsk, tsk tsk. It's connection and internship that get you that good position. That the problem with this generation. So much time to be on the internet trolling me, but you don't even have your shit straight. What firms have you tried to get an intership to. What are the cost of the debt you are accumulating. Better yet, why no try to start your own firm and be your boss. That's why I didn't do E, you're a bitch to the end, and so fat slob gets the credit. I actually have empathy for you.

*That's
Buddy, I'm not even trolling. You simply entertain me and I wish to be entertained further.
*Internship
No debt. Hazelwood college assistance act means free college. Well, that and a nice scholarship.
*some

Such a troll. Why are all trying to prove something to me. This is a great conditioned response. You and that other guy like that dog in Pavlov's experiment are just trained to troll and say the same bs over and over again. You stick to a formula.You find a mispelled word and you explain how I misread or said something wrong.You really are cynical, aren't ya?

But that isn't trolling, nor is correcting your spelling a personal attack.

I honestly don't see what you problem is.

Frankly I don't mind. It's a nice distraction.
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...

Nah, just this one.

jwub4 wrote...
Spoiler:
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...

Okay, what's your major?

*That's
*Internship
*some

Yes, I am quite cynical though that has little to do with the topic at hand.
I'm glad you stayed on. You do not fail to entertain.

Whatever, Hazelwood college. Hasta Luego, Picante maricon.
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...

Nah, just this one.

jwub4 wrote...
Spoiler:
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...

Okay, what's your major?

*That's
*Internship
*some

Ah, tu parles en un lange autour d'anglais? C'est bon, trés bon!

Also "spicy faggot" is a nice try.
jwub4 wrote...
Such a troll. Why are all trying to prove something to me. This is a great conditioned response. You and that other guy like that dog in Pavlov's experiment are just trained to troll and say the same bs over and over again. You stick to a formula. You find a misspelled word and you explain how I misread or said something wrong.You really are cynical, aren't ya?

*I fixed a spelling mistake and made it bold to "stick to convention" so you're not completely clueless.*

Trained to troll? It's funny you should say that because it doesn't take training to troll people. An average troll states something to provoke people, usually saying something against a certain group of people or belief, and stays consistent throughout a discussion or argument (they're not the same, so I will not use "/"). A good troll makes a very believable opinion and plays off it using wit and logic against the other group in a discussion or argument.

Conditioned response? Maybe in some way, but I would have this response anyways because that's part of my personality, not because I picked up on it from others.
Dammit, dude must be gone. It was fun while it lasted.
I also hate Grenouille88, something tells me he is a spicy faggot.
Not drunk yet. Also UCSF.
Tegumi "im always cute"
10 pages, really?
Tegumi wrote...
10 pages, really?

It could be more.
GiantBeardedFace wrote...
Tegumi wrote...
10 pages, really?

It could be more.

There was that one thread that got to, like, 50-something pages. Qrast or somebody made it.
Grenouille88 wrote...
Tegumi wrote...
10 pages, really?

It could be more.

There was that one thread that got to, like, 50-something pages. Qrast or somebody made it.

He bumps it after a while to keep it going; he's a faggot, so no one cares.
Tegumi wrote...
10 pages, really?

Blink dagger... Really?
GiantBeardedFace, DJ Dizzy, and all the idiots that babble about something they know nothing about but pretend they know everything......god I cant stand them, also idiots that ruin things for everybody else.
grny wrote...
GiantBeardedFace

Oh look, I'm mentioned finally. YAY!
Grenouille88 wrote...
Dammit, dude must be gone. It was fun while it lasted.

He'll be back when he wants to take it up the ass again. Seriously though (Oh, seriousness in IB, how ironic.), that guy is pretty pathetic.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...

Nah, just this one.

jwub4 wrote...
Spoiler:
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...
Grenouille88 wrote...
jwub4 wrote...

Okay, what's your major?

*That's
*Internship
*some

Thank god, you just seem like some pretentious faggot.
Perfect troll feed though.
grny wrote...
GiantBeardedFace

Giant BREADED Face.
DVSN wrote...
grny wrote...
GiantBeardedFace

Giant BREADED Face.