Assassin Creed 4 black flag, didn't see that coming?

Okay with that shitty ending in the 3 game. Do you even care when we have to go Pirates in this newest installment into the cash cow.

Kotaku had released a picture of what it seems to be a new assassin, who is the great grandson of Conor you sail the seas and that's pretty much it. No other details where revealed? but does this mean that there is going to be a new lead role in the game or is Desmond making a return to the series?

What are your thoughts on this?
Ezio was the best. Connor is dull. I hope Ubisoft makes it better than the last ones. It has a good concept really, but sometimes their delivery is somewhat unsatisfactory.
I totally saw it coming.
This looks like a horrible idea in my opinion.
This means ill have to play 2 of them to catch up, I wish Ubisoft would spend more time on quality control instead of just churning out new games.
Sneakyone wrote...
This means ill have to play 2 of them to catch up, I wish Ubisoft would spend more time on quality control instead of just churning out new games.

I still haven't played Revelations yet. I don't get why they have to release one every year. Apparently, AC3 had a lot of bugs/glitches in it too.
Update to those who dont know yet:they have relaesed a trailer for AC4 and the character is Haytham Kenway's dad and hes a pirate anybody excited and yet its going to be on the ps3 due according to amazon 10/29/13 anybody excited?I am
I played the first game the year it came out. Played the second one last year. I just can't see myself playing all of these all in a row, they're coming out way too soon.
I don't have much to say since I stopped playing Assassin's Creed after playing 2, but I do have a video trailer that was leaked.

The first video.
My thoughts: I don't want to play a Pirates of the Caribbean game, I wanna play an Assassin's Creed game.
I was hoping to see an Assassin's Creed game in feudal Japan, but pirates may be cool. As long as they fix the shooting mechanics for guns. lol.
I didn't see it coming... If it has the same ship to ship combat physics that AC3 had then I'll probably purchase it.
It's like they're just making these for the sake of it. But pirates are cool, so I'll probably give it a shot. Wish we had a female assassin to play with this time though.
I would hope that would have taken a long time make this one and maybe not fuck with the story the way the did in 3.
MultiPurposeBlue wrote...
I was hoping to see an Assassin's Creed game in feudal Japan, but pirates may be cool. As long as they fix the shooting mechanics for guns. lol.

so do i... the main character would probably be a ninja, how cool is that? haha
It's like Hitman on a battleship.
i heard u can recruit ur own teammates pirates wish is awesome remind me of one piece :D cant wait for ac4 tho edward kenway looks badass