Your preference reading comics/manga?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 6
I just got myself a sweet bookshelf that fits nicely with my room a. So I was thinking of finally starting up a manga and comic book collection.

However recently I've been thinking if having a digital collection is better. So basically I want to ask you all which one do you prefer or is better. To help I'll give you something to help give you an idea of what I want.

> I want it to be a collectors thing where I collect manga and comic books that I like.

> Money is not an Issue.

With that said which one do you think I should go for?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Paper for keeping. Files to see if it's worth buying. Weekly/monthly release are file only until tge tanks are out.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.
I prefer paper for my collection and i read digital for those that don't come out in English.
Go for it, its a fun hobby, I would buy more paper books given the option but a lot of the series I like havent been released here.
As much as possible I'll try to get a hard copy of something I like.
I'm tired of screwing around so 1000 get.

Anyways, I prefer my actual books to be paper, my manga to be digital, and anything that is full color to be paper. I plan on buying the Type-Moon art-book.
I prefer reading digital because it only takes space on my computer and, not my house
Hard copy is a must for collectors!
Just beware of those little shitheads (cousins, siblings and neighbor's kids) that come over to your house pestering you to let then borrow some because 9 out 10 they won't be returning it.

Digital copies are fine too for hard to find titles like earlier volumes of One Piece and the like.
And with how file sharing sites and torrent sites like bakabt are ladden with countless of must-read-titles, HD dedicated to one is essential.