What Are You Doing?

Respawning in LoL =.=
-2 secs: Typing a post on "What are you doing right this very moment?".
About to go eat and then to continue chatting with my friends on Skype.
I am slowly waking up, eating the breakfast my boyfriend made for me, and planning out what I'm going to do today whilst listening to Sevendust.
= u = Unko-ing while watching Running Man on my new samsung galaxy...
At my post in work, just killing time by browsing FAKKU! forums and looking around the web for helpful gaming help on various games I need to get trophies on.
Reviewing my post.
Taking care of my babe who is currently sick.
Trying to calculate my finances so I can fit in spending an extra $100 dollars to go see Zakk Wylde next month... *sigh*

Also watching my boyfriend playing a video game and picturing him being shirtless while doing so... XD hehehe <3 ^_^
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
typing this post while listening to music and playing Fire Emblem
Theology Homework, then I'm gonna study it, then I'm gonna come up with 4-7 Spanish Presentation on Chess.
Watching South Park.
Watching X-Files with my boyfriend and talking about making a fishtank together sometime :D
Going through all of Die Antwoord's videos.

Yolandi is hot.
Staring at him seductively hoping he'll get the hint lmao
Changing my telephone number. Almost done... ^_^
Doing my English Essay.
Listening to this, dedicating it to a certain someone ;) hope they're still being a hypocrite and reading all my forum posts, it would make my entire night! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Sj3GdpKOs
Watching Hyouka ep. 2 and waiting for Change123 to finish downloading on my phone so I can start re-reading the series.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Sitting on the train and ride to work.