"Man marries a pillow"

Pages Prev12
They remarried last month:
Forum Image: http://t.imgbox.com/abpcS0W5.jpg
Life is short. Fuck it.
ToddTheAwesome wrote...
Life is short. Fuck it.

YOLO

Sorry I couldn't resist saying that stupid phrase. I would rather say carpe diem.
Did other pillows come to the wedding...?
There's this woman who married part of the Berlin Wall that is still standing. She even sleeps in one of the watchtowers every so often to be closer to it, or something. It was on an episode of Taboo on National Geographic.
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
I sleep with my waifu....cause I RUN THIS HOUSE.
iMuse wrote...
I sleep with my waifu....cause I RUN THIS HOUSE.

Living the dream?
And they say gays can't marry. Har har har
Tribly wrote...

^This.
Tribly wrote...

I see what you did there. Good show.
Not surprised, if people can marry a DS then you'd think that'll limit them from a pillow?
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Forever alone to a whole another level, heard about this before, still find it amusingly idiotic.
I laughed a lot at the start of the video when they began presenting the man with his pillow wife. Poor guy. Well, someone married a character from a DS. Pretty weird right?
It would be awful if a man married his dominant hands...
Has anyone told him you can get those inflatable love dolls that you can fuck? I mean, it's just a fucking pillow, oh yeah don't throw it in the dryer on hot, it will shrink. Then you can fit her in the glovebox.
Ha, reminds me of the wedding that guy had with his gameboy
He's probably had sex with it more than with any real girls anyway
If the guy who married his ds/character drops it and breaks it, is he a murderer? What if he plays another game, is that adultery? If he gets a divorce does he get half of game developers company? (Sorry I missed this event, I wanted to get my lame ass jokes out.)

Personally feelings: if he wants to, good for him, I think its a little depressing (being stuck in a relationship with a person who does nothing but laze around and never responds to you, when you get back from work, haven't moved an inch), but if he's really happy then that's all that matters.
Whatever floats your boat
Pages Prev12