What would your perfect life/world be like?

Pages Prev1234Next
Tons and tons of high quality alcohol. Yes I wanna sit on my ass all day hammered.
Grenouille88 wrote...
I'm a hypocrite. Everyone is.

[size=14]too true bro... although if I keep talking about this it might turn into an SD (heaven forbid)

Original Topic: (surprised no one's said it yet) my perfect life would be to live in hentai land where all the impossibilities in hentai come true
[/h]
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Raparperi wrote...
devsonfire wrote...
Where everything goes my way.

Wouldnt that be boring? D:

A perfect world is indeed boring, that's precisely why I like the world the way it is now.
With me sitting on a throne in Antarctica (now a tropical wonderland where monster-girls roam free)and the ability to do whatever I want, literally anything. Not much more you can ask for besides that...
First of all, would be nice to even have a life..
And the have the GUTS to talk to the girls, other than my mother Q_Q
"Sliding" through college and getting a good job that allows me to have a nice apartment (not house) and equip it with some goodies, a stunning black car, become a respectful man (suit, nice car as I mentioned, classy pens, notebooks, all that) and to have an active social life.
I'd live in Krakow, Poland. I'd have a husky/wolf dog to guard my place, I'd have a really nice aquarium, a grand piano, a Mitsubishi Evo X MR in light blue. I'd be married, perhaps considering children eventually. I'd work as a music teacher teaching kids to play piano and guitar. I wouldn't be rich but I wouldn't be poor. I'd have enough free time to go for walks and hikes. I'd write and do photography in my spare time as well.

Perfect!
To buy a lot in japan with sakura tree and and build a house there. Idk what to do after that...
Can't really think of one but atm I think the world should be a place where silly shit isn't reported all the time.
'Jay Z and Beyonce can't go on a trip because two politicians are nervous'
'A person that you don't know has died today.'
'NBA doesn't approve of a hairstyle'
'Thatcher is dead, but in other news, she has a nice relationship with Regan and they could've been the perfect couple.'

Media today is so shitty that Onion News still manages to fool people that it is real news.
I don't want something perfect because perfection is boring and unchanging. What's the point of living if nothing is gonna change or nothing is gonna stand against you? What's the point of fighting, improving, and practicing if nothing changes?
That I died.
Well...
-If I had some (any) "born into" perks that would prevent me from living on the streets if I mess up,
-that would allow me to better balance a social life with a working one.
-Had some qualities that I don't possess,
-and an ability to get rid of some qualities I do possess (easier).
-More interesting people around me.
-More time in the day (having to sleep less or not at all).
-More access to knowledge.

All I can think of for now.

Edit: I like Zaff's the most so far, "freedom from money". Pretty much what I wish I could have.
animefreak_usa wrote...
That I died.

You wanna die? or died? Are you dead? Who are you?
For now, a world where people say "Don't judge" in large text less often.
Not having to work
Sneakyone wrote...
Not having to work

Having a job. all ready living the life of not having to work it's lame.
I'd be content with a dungeon full of vampire lolis that have yuri sex with slime girls that also has a side room with every video game known to man.
posting again

All the humans are dead and the last vestiges of human society have faded from the planet.
Grenouille88 wrote...
posting again

All the humans are dead and the last vestiges of human society have faded from the planet.

[size=14]You're human too... unless I'm missing something.

OT: Somewhere I can live in peace
[/h]
xlightxmonkeyx wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
That I died.

You wanna die? or died? Are you dead? Who are you?

Died twice. I'm immoral to bike crashes and haji's bullets.
Pages Prev1234Next